Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Christian Study of Spiritual Orbs Login/Join 
posted
This thread is intended to give a Christian biblical perspective on spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The orb photographs and video that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen spiritual orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

Below is a painting of Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon him.

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God and Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is the Holy Spirit in His spirit form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: firefighter,

Posts: 20 | Location: Southern California, USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Spirit of truth is another title for the Holy Spirit.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him.

NKJV Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (1 Cor. 2:14.).

Not only is the world in general unable to visually identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

Posts: 20 | Location: Southern California, USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My thoughts on the Halo

The Holy Spirit appears to be revealing to us through the Halo that He is the breath of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God.

This is not to be confused with the life that Christ gives us through the Spirit of truth.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it's primary sense, means breathe, air, wind.

God gave man life through His Holy Spirit.

I believe that the breath of life went into man's nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Holy Spirit giving us life. And without the breath of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breath of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breath of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this physical world.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

I believe that the Halo would be the Holy Spirit's rightful place in revealing to us that He is the breath of life given to all mankind in the very beginning by God. And thus, the Halo does not have to be limited to Christianity.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi firefighter.

I presented an online series on the Holy Spirit several years ago. Maybe you'd be interested.
- https://shalomplace.org/eve/forums/a/frm/f/18110765

I'm not sure what to make of your reference to spiritual orbs. I've been to hundreds of prayer meetings and thousands of Masses and have never seen anything like this. If you hadn't posted pictures, I'd be inclined to think that you were describing a clairvoyant/visionary experience. But . . . photographs? I'm skeptical. Wink

Scripture speaks of both spirit and Spirit, and Christian theology has long made a distinction between natural and supernatural life. It is the latter that was lost with the Fall, but we obviously continued to breathe. What was lost was not the gift of created existence, which God sustained, but participation in the divine life, which was fully restored in Christ. To my understanding, that's what halos represent, and, of course, the Holy Spirit is the gift of that life.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to Catholic Information, "the Halo is symbolic of divinity and supreme power." Divinity means of, or pertaining to God. The Holy Spirit is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity.

I have seen the Holy Spirit and can thus identify Him. Also, I have had the opportunity to get to know Him and some of His works. It is common for someone with my experiences to have insights that others may not.

Father God has helped me with the following post. And Jesus Christ Himself has approved the work in this thread for the atonement of the dead.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: firefighter,

posted Hide Post
Chariots of God

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim angels (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel's Vision of God -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

................"for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

................"when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a short youtube video of a spirit flying in a small chariot (orb).

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Evidence, JUST REAL, JUST IS

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

posted Hide Post
Our Lady of Guadalupe

It is said that this apparition appeared on fabric December 12, 1531. Notice the oblong orbital figure surrounding the blessed Mother Mary.

NASA has discovered Our Lady of Guadalupe to be living.

"The space agency NASA (USA) published the results of research made over the icon Our Lady of Guadalupe."

"Sensational was the fact that analysis of opthalmologist eye reduction Mary showed pupil at the approach of light and the expansion at it's disposal as it happens with the eyes of the living person."

"Also, researchers found that tissue temperature, which depicted an image, meets healthy human body temperature - 36.6 degrees."

"When listening to the body Mary stethoscope, the researchers found a significant heart rate of 115 beats per minute, which corresponds to the baby's heartbeat which is in the womb."

source

posted Hide Post
My thoughts on the Holy Spirit's Memory and the Power of Teleportation

The Holy Spirit has a living memory and it is absolutely perfect.

Imagine the painting below being a painting of the Holy Spirit's memory of a time when Jesus was in His body and praying to the Father.

By: Akiane Kramarick

This memory would literally be a living spirit identical to Jesus at that time with all His thoughts, emotions, personality, and powers. It would be an exact copy of Him at that time.

One of the powers that God has brought into the spirit world is the power of teleportation. This is done through the Holy Spirit's memory. A spirit at point A goes into nothingness. And is instantly recreated at point B by the Holy Spirit.

This is merely a glimpse at how perfect the Holy Spirit is.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
In Christianity, the Holy Spirit is considered to be God -- the Third Person of the Trinity -- and so obviously perfect in every sense that God is perfect, knowing all things, remembering all things, and so forth.

Re. the image of Our Lady of Guadaloupe -- it is indeed an amazing, miraculous artifact. I don't think the NASA reference you posted is valid, however (I found an English version).
- see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...e#Technical_analyses for aa good summary of technical analyses that have been done.

You seem to want to equate Holy Spirit presence with visible manifestations like Orbs, but that has never been the case in the Church. As God, the Spirit is immaterial and invisible, though capable of manifesting any way She might wish (fire, tongues, light, dove, orbs, etc.). Evidence of the Spirit is to be found in one's willingness to love, to forgive, in the gifts of the Spirit, and the fruits of the Spirit as described in Scripture. Visible manifestations are far less reliable and possibly even deceptive.

Just a few thoughts . . . Carry on, if you'd like. I'm enjoying your enthusiasm. Smiler

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spirit of truth

Please notice the pupil in the human eye.

The center dot in the photograph below is the pupil of the Spirit of truth.

The photo above is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our prayers.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

Eyes of the Lord

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And his ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver their soul from death,

posted Hide Post
The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

Jesus said to the Apostles -

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:16. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
You could have just pointed us to
http://www.biblewheel.com/foru...p-Photos-Examined%29

and saved yourself a lot of copy/pasting.