Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here, Hope this helps Login/Join 
<Joe Hairy>
posted
Apology #1 Every morally sensitive person, including many Americans, not just the Muslim world, are morally outraged.

Apology #2 I don't have two completely contrasting views under the different names - like Brad's Buddhism and views on war being totally contradictory.

This discussion is real because it is about real people and real life events. Talk of a God one has not seen, is an abstract, intellectual discussion in comparison. Apology #3 For a website that encourages and supports Christian contemplative spirituality, I find it ironic that I should have to fight so hard to put my views on non-violence across. Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama etc. are all other worldly, inefficient weaklings, who don't understand the first thing about politics. Apology #4 Buddha and Jesus Christ and their teachings of course appear nothing less than ludicrous on this forum!

Thank you indeed for expressing your views on this forum! Thank God you can express yourself in a way that demands the respect of Apology #5 the pro-Iraq-war faction on this forum: Shanthi, Terri and I had felt like voices crying out in the desert (Ref: part 1 and earlier exchanges on this thread).

These are inaccuracies.

These are insults.

They weaken and do not strengthen arguments.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joe, I'm going to close this thread and copy/paste your post to priya's thread, then move all that to the Lounge forum.

Thanks for your contribution. Perhaps you would consider registering for the forum so you can participate in the discussions.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post