Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

God and Creation Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Greetings, Tucker. I see you're making the rounds and doing some reading here. Welcome.

You'll find the Premium Groups listed on the main forum page under their own category. They used to be for paid subscribers but are now open to the public.

Posts: 3957 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil, I thought that I would hang out for a while and see how you are doing.

love,

tuck

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tuck,

Welcome to Shalom Place. By reading some of your posts, it sounds to me like you've had a lot of experience and/or knowledge of the spiritual journey. Maybe you could share something of your background/ personal experiences in seeking God, what led you to Shalom Place, where you're at in your journey etc.

I think there's a thread for introductions, which might be a better place to get into all that.

Nice to have you join us...

Peace,
Shasha

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Hi Tuck,

Welcome to Shalom Place. By reading some of your posts, it sounds to me like you've had a lot of experience and/or knowledge of the spiritual journey. Maybe you could share something of your background/ personal experiences in seeking God, what led you to Shalom Place, where you're at in your journey etc.

I think there's a thread for introductions, which might be a better place to get into all that.

Nice to have you join us...

Peace,
Shasha

Thank you for your welcome Shasha and I will see if I can find the welcome area. I have been a Christian mystic since my first prayer when I was five years old and a yogi mystic since about 23 years old when I found out that Christians were leaving Christianity to explore yogi stuff. I had to find out what was going on and I have been a Christian yogi mystic ever since. I am 61 now. I was on one of Phil's earlier message boards for a little while back when he and I were younger, but I was on a mission back then and wandered of on my mission.

Thank you for your welcome Shasha!

love,

tuck

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post