Subscribe to "A Daily Spiritual Seed" eNewsletter.

Moderators: JB, Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions and comments Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
Use this thread to ask questions or make comments on topics not covered on other threads in this forum. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phil,

Posts: 3571 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to know exactly what I'm supposed to do for the course on the 9th. What time do I sign in and how do I go about signing in and entering in the program. I want to make sure I;m doing the correct thing thank you Cathy Wink

[/LIST]

Posts: 49 | Location: Baldwinsville,New York | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Cathy. I see that you've already paid the fee and are listed in the Psychological Types premium group. You should be able to access that group now by clicking on its link and then visiting the threads. I have a start on the content and a few things that early registrants can do.

Let me know if you have difficulty accessing the group: phil@shalomplace.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phil,

Posts: 3571 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BradNelson
posted Hide Post
Just testing. Best of luck to you on this new venture. I hope it's a success and that you help lots of people.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 31 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Phil is this usual, I really was hoping this would be a little more active . I don't mean to be critical but there doesn/t seem to be input from anyone ...... I gues i had hoped for more of a chance for meeting and talking w/ folks regarding spiritualty .... Sorry for the bitching just having one of my days... Cath

Posts: 49 | Location: Baldwinsville,New York | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I know you're referring to the Psychological Types and Spirituality forum, Cathy. We have 15 registered, but it's been a little slow. The good thing about a forum is that we can leave the material up and people can participate when they want. Also, people will continue to be joining in the weeks and months ahead.

I'll add another note of encouragement to share experiences when I send out the next conference.