Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Announcements, Orientations    Premium Group Forums now open to the public.

Moderators: JB, Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Premium Group Forums now open to the public. Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
Beginning June 15, 2010, we will begin the process of opening the Premium Group forums to the public. No fee will be required to access material that, previously, only paying customers could view and respond to. A free-will donation to support our ministry is always appreciated, however. Smiler

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Phil:

I really value the help I've gotten here, and I was glad to find I could sign up for the premium groups while still remaining anonymous for professional reasons. I thought maybe others might want to know, too, so I'm asking this publically: can people make a donation with complete anonymity through that button?

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Ariel. Yes, donations are confidential and won't be registered anywhere on any forum.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil,

Thanks. In retrospect, I hope my question didn't sound like I don't trust anyone. I just like being able to sometimes say things here that I would otherwise only talk about with someone I've known in person for quite awhile. I have a very congenial, but very loose-lipped friend, who I now only discuss the weather and horses with, and I guess I've gotten maybe too cautious in general through getting burned from confiding in her.

Feel free to delete these posts if you wish, or leave them up in case there are other squirrels out there wondering about confidentiality. Smiler

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post