Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Book and Movie Reviews    The Reason for God by Timothy Keller
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Reason for God by Timothy Keller Login/Join

Picture of AnnieK
posted
Has anybody read this? Excuse me if there has already been a discussion. I haven't been on this message board in years.

Anyway, I've got 55% of the book read (my Kindle tells me these things Smiler) and I've really been intellectually stimulated and challenged at times, too. I will probably read the whole thing over again when I'm finished. There's just so much there to absorb at one time.

Anne

Posts: 172 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 10 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anne--

I'm currently halfway through this bookwww.archden.org/index.cfm/ID/5114 which has a forward by Timothy J. Keller, and I thought I'd look for Keller's book when I'm finished.

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finished reading The Reason for God last week. This book is filled with excellent arguments and persuasions for the existence of God.This book is so good If you believe in God, this book will increase your faith in that proposition and your ability to persuade others of it.

boca web design

Posts: 1 | Location: 1000 E Douglas Ave, Visalia, CA 93292 | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post