Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

recent pop music release Login/Join

posted
This post concerns a piece of intellectual property from no other than Madonna.It requires being discussed only once and its importance is self evident.My suggestion is not responding unless you have valid information that is resolute meaning from the source.The recent release of a video of the authoring "Love Profusion"was shown in which the words"there is no resurrection"is sung -professed- uttered.Has anyone heard or seen published reports from the source as to the perspective of her cathartic impulse?Is she actually honestly stating what other denominations believe such as Judaism concerning no risen Christ?Or is it a Kaballic extension of her recent studies?Is she manically historizing generations of theology?Is she demanding not that Christ come down from the cross as the Golgotha taunters did but rather that human faith should be interveningly supplemented with God's manifested plan's proof of retro occurance?This compelling artist soon tours the earth with no intention of disrespect towards her if she not a spouting antiChrist.Those who've done delving social awareness studies of popular culture know that abysmal mentality circumvents the industries of major music- motion picture and the creative arena.I am the farthest thing from an ambivalent Christian and caution any false reactionary extremism beyond the crucial incredulity of this music authoring's profession not for its ideological precedent yet for its nonambiguous understanding of her words intent.Obvious no one has any factual knowledge of the lack of Christ's resurrection and any cathartic source can see through a peer's obvious displaced existential anguish.Yet this authoring and its potential intent has immense bearing concerning human resolve.I have never ultimitely with fickle intention indulged pop mentalities'so called excesses without a planned destination of resolve and I advise cautious conversation since this artist is known for a following that includes "CROWD" mentality.My cautious presumption is that her Kabbalic studies have imprinted a pseudo perception of disbelief.Pseudo said not for reasons of Christian philosophical monopolizing rather for the certain witness of her authoring that professes what no source has knowledge of which departs from the dogmas that merely respectfully yet adherently honor no belief of Christ's risen self.If anyone has any responsible information concerning a response of this startling piece of modern art I suggest it expressed soon and I caution that ignorant unhinged comment would potentially shift the mutual forces of egoism and various existential polarizations that unfortunately are concurrent concerning this artist's published work and her listenership.Take care and God bless.Straight forword.Much good luck wished for literally humanity's perpetuated litmus of the umbrella of God's infinite plan.Peace.Gary V. Giardina.

Posts: 39 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just for the record:

There are too many questions
There is not one solution
There is no resurrection
There is so much confusion
And the love profusion
You make me feel
You make me know
And the love vibration
You make me feel
You make it shine

There are too many options
There is no consolation
I have lost my illusions
What I want is an explanation

And the love profusion
You make me feel
You make me know
And the love direction
You make me feel
You make me shine
You make me feel
You make me shine
You make me feel

I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin

There is no comprehension
There is real isolation
There is so much destruction
What I want is a celebration

And I know I can feel bad
When I get in a bad mood
And the world can look so sad
Only you make me feel good

I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin

I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin

And the love profusion
You make me feel
You make me know
And the love intention
You make me feel
You make me shine
You make me feel
You make me shine
You make me feel

I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin
I got you under my skin

And I know I can feel bad
When I get in a bad mood
And the world can look so sad
Only you make me feel good

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what's this? Madonna has a song with words that are in conflict with Christian teaching? Roll Eyes

Yawn . . . Red Face

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A LOT of Christians deny the resurrection. Check this out.

Posts: 2881 | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanx, Johnboy,

There is an interesting and to me compelling circumstantial point of evidence surrounding the resurrection. Five weeks after the crucifixion there were 10,000 Jewish converts.
It is difficult for us to imagine in our day the power and depth of tradition on these people. They gave up following the law of Moses to follow the law of Love.
To some extent they gave up monotheism in favor of the three-in-one God.
They gave up animal sacrifice to accept another once-and-for-all Sacrifice.
They gave up their idea of Messiah as political leader who would deliver them from occupation.
And they gave up keeping of the Sabbath.

What could have gotten into these people to produce this magnitude of upheaval of sociological
and religious/cultural structures?

It must have been something unfathomable. Smiler

caritas,
michael

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Madonna continues to show that her Catholic upbringing and now her involvement with Kaballah really has little influence on her professional life. Kind of sounds like some politicians we all know. Wink

see http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120555,00.html

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post