Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Farenhype 911 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
<< as well all know, Republicans emphasize moral values in their everyday lives and so would never think of voting twice! Razzer >>

Ha! Good one, Phil! Cool

Markle

Posts: 51 | Location: Agoura Hills (Los Angeles), California | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wanted to find out more about the actually subject of this thread, Farenhype 911, so I Googled. The #2 link that came up pointed to this very thread at Shalom Place.

I think I'm going to get stage fright very soon.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<< I think I'm going to get stage fright very soon. >>

Ha! No problem, Brad. Just think of everyone else in the world as flesh-and-blood people, just like ourselves, with their pants around their ankles at various times of the day. We're all human, with various circumstances and whatever. We just put ourselves out there, and we either make sense, or we don't. There's not much difference in talking to a few friends or to the multitudes.

Markle

Posts: 51 | Location: Agoura Hills (Los Angeles), California | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right, Markle. Now if only we were really talking about Farenhype 911. Has anyone actually seen it? Confused

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now if only we were really talking about Farenhype 911. Has anyone actually seen it?

No, but third down on the Google hit list (for "Farenhype 911" not "Fahrenhype 911"�just noticed my mistake) is this comment from someone who sounds suspiciously like a Florida voter. He says he meant to rent Fahrenheit 911 but was handed Fahrenhype 911 and apparently didn't notice until too late. He seems to think it was not an honest mistake but a devious attempt by someone as Blockbuster to undermine Fahrenheit 911.

quote:
TRUE STORY YESTERDAY

I went into F'ING BLOCKBUSTER to get Farenheit 911 and they handed me FarenHYPE 911!!!!! These SCUMBAGS will do ANYTHING to cheat. http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

What the f is this!

These C-S**KERS crowbar some PIECE OF S--- SCAM in place of something else?

Has anyone even heard of this film?

It's not even that I care about the movie. I asked for the DVD and they HANDED me some OTHER VERSION.

Creepy the tactics some are involved in.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post