Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader Login/Join

posted
The lastest movie adaptation of C.S. Lewis' Narnia books opened today throughout the US. I won't do a real movie review because there are plenty already on the web, except to say that I thought it was good--not great, but good, with some great moments and some great special effects. It's worth seeing, in my opinion, for anyone who's liked the books or has kids who have read the books.

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its one of my favorite movie. I watched it all movies of Narnia series.

Posts: 5 | Location: US | Registered: 05 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Deniel,

I really enjoy the Narnia movies, though they aren't quite like the books--they are still worthwhile movies on their own. (I have to admit I cried a little when Eustace as a dragon figured out how to help pull the Dawn Treader with his tail when the ship was stuck without wind in her sails, though that wasn't in the book. And, as I also grew up as a girl who had an uncommonly beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous best friend who I sometimes compared myself to, though I was pretty just as me, the spell where Lucy wanted to look like Susan, though it varied a bit from the book, was handled very well, IMO. The movies are thought-provoking in their own way.)

The books, as a series, are my favorites of all time, since I first read them as a child.

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post