New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome - Announcements Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
Welcome, premium groups members. Smiler

This forum will "open for business" on February 9, 2005 and will remain open indefinitely thereafter. I will begin posting resources to the forum on that day or perhaps one or two before. In the meantime, you can get a jump on things by taking the Keirsey-Bates Temperament Sorter. That will give you something of a jump on things.

You can also introduce yourself in the thread below.

Looking forward to our time together.

Phil St. Romain
Forum Moderator

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Phil,

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Posting reply to move to the top. I've been informed that a feature allow for topic organization is in the works. That's good news. Smiler

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I will be posting new "lessons" to the forum on Mondays and Thursdays, so be sure to check on those days. Between times, you can always study the resources and examine previous threads. As always, your own responses to the topics are welcomed and encouraged.

posted Hide Post
Okay, I made it this far. Now the little notes at the bottom say there are 32 posts. Does this mean in this segment or over all. If in this segment are all of them listed and if not how do I access the others.

Posts: 6 | Location: usa | Registered: 29 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Revhope.

I don't know where the 32 comes from -- probably views.

This page lists all the topics to date. Replies refers to how many people have written a response to the opening post; Views means how many times the thread has been accessed.

I have general information on the forum and how it works on the Announcements, Orientations forum. See https://shalomplace.org/eve/forums

Let us know if you have other questions. So far you've done great -- made it to the forum and posted. Smiler