Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet up. Login/Join

Picture of Clare
posted
Hi, I recently put this post on a Facebook Page, called New Monasticisms Ireland, which is a christian movement founded in Ireland for contemplatives. I went to one of their lectures a few years ago given by Emma Bragdon on the subject of Kundalini and spiritual emergencies, but didn't connect with anyone there, so thought I'd put up the following post on their page....

"Just wondering are there people who are members here, and who live with active Kundalini. I live with active Kundalini Syndrome, and would be interested in meeting up with others who are on this K journey. With the deepening of self reflective practices, meditation, deepening spirituality etc Kundalini opening is happening more and more these days to so many people, and noticeably within the Christianity Community. But many of us don't have an opportunity to hear and share our lived experiences, and the K journey can be a lonely one. I live 8 miles south of Dublin. If you might be interested in meeting to share experiences please PM me here. Thanks Clare "

I heard only from one person, whom I already know, but he's not sure what I was talking about. So I'm wondering if there are any others on this forum from Ireland and who might be interested in meeting up.

Thanks

Clare

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great idea, Clare. I hope someone will respond. Let us know how it goes.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clare
posted Hide Post
Not a single reply Phil. Ah well I tried. I guess its not meant to be for now. Thank you for your encouragement.

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that, Clare. Yes, at least you did try.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post