The Kundalini Process: A Christian Understanding
by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions; free sample

Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality
- by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions

ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Kundalini Issues and Spiritual Emergencies    HELP! think my ida pingala and sushumna got severed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HELP! think my ida pingala and sushumna got severed Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,
I had a strange case a month ago, where i was doing my chi gong meditation and had a huge energy at my dan tien (sun energy located at sacral chakra)when out of control and shoot straight up into my brain and fried my brain, since then I can't spin my chakra like before, like my energy body is divided into left and right and something stuck in the middle of it, possibly a closed sushumna, it feels like a bipolar magnetic force and i was wondering if i destroyed the nerves connecting my ida pingala and sushumna.

Is this possible ??and that I will never have a spiritual encounter or development in this life time ?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 31 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there,

As far as I know the primary purpose of chi gong meditation is not for initiating the Kundalini.

However everything is with purpose even though it may not be clear.

If you don't have a teacher at hand you may have already found this website:-

http://www.kktanhp.com/kundalini.htm

And easing off of any practice for a while and thinking about something else for a while is always sound advice.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GreenBlue
I am in the kundalini process for 30 years and I am a kundalini therapist. In all the years working with kundalini clients I have never seen anybody who has actually be harmed in any way by the kundalini.

But I have seen plenty of people who are out of their mind with FEAR that they may harmed themselves. The fear is the problem, not the kundalini!

Try to stay calm, stop all further practices for a while, apart from simple prayers and hopefully everything will calm down again.

Tarantella
the website you cite is full of horror stories about the kundalini. It is just those websites that makes my clients go mad with fear. It is really quite damaging for someone who is afraid to read such frightening (and in many cases false) material.

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I'm just getting back from about a week away, and catching up.

Nice responses Tarantella and Tara. Thanks.

It does seem that the energy flow follows patterns of attention, which means that if the energy experience is problematic, the best way to restore balance is by working with attention. And the best way to do that is by cultivating the habit of unconditional love and acceptance of oneself and others in the light of God's love.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KundaliniTherapist:

..Tarantella
the website you cite is full of horror stories about the kundalini. It is just those websites that makes my clients go mad with fear. It is really quite damaging for someone who is afraid to read such frightening (and in many cases false) material.

The thing about the internet is that you don't know who will read the things you post long after you've forgotten them. Often you cannot be 100% certain of the veracity of the post nor be certain provenance of the person making the post.

However someone claiming to have fried their brain and posting how they did it is being reckless twice over, once with themselves and once with other people.

So the warning if it is seen as one stands. Smiler

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post