Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kundalini progression? Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone,
I have gone through alot of posts and old threads and would like some more specific feedback as to a thread already in place or people's experiences if they are willing to share. About a week and a half ago my daily kundalini,prayer,tongues,holyspirit routine has changed. Initially for the past couple years the kundalini has been removing blocks and has felt like it has opened all of my chakra's at least to a degree. I'm saying that because my muscles do not shake as drasticall, my legs are not force up from kneeing position and pushed out sideways anymore. For a few months after about praying the rosary, speaking in tongues, and the energy rifeling through, I would get a sizzleing energy realeased sensation at the top of my head. The flow seems much more easy going now but my sixth chakra as I understand it to be(third eye) if I'm correct, is really the focus the past 10 days of the kundalini. When I start to do the rosary it's like the kundalini wants me to go straight into meditation mode and I can feel,see, observe everything concentrated there. I go through an initial seeing the light very bright purple hue and then seem to travel back and forth around somewhere, seeing and sensing shapes moving around me comming in close then moving back out. The weird thing is I find it hard to concentrate or visualize the passion (the garden,being whipped, the crown of thorns, walking the cross, then the nailing on the cross). For the past few years that has always been the way of praying the rosary for me. I'm not scared or anything but my prayer thought pattern is definately changing. So I'm just going with it and letting it do the spacey type stuff while still saying the rosary but just not able to see the passion if you will. I don't think it's a bad thing but something is definately changing. I wonder if this sixth chackra wasn't completely dealt with and bypassed and now is being worked on?
God bless, John

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi John. I think you'll have to get used to not knowing what's going on, but just trusting the process. Sometimes we are given to have a sense of the meaning of a "phase," other times, not. That Hindu model of things starting at the bottom and working their way up is just a generalization and so we really can use it to say what's coming up next, what was skipped, etc. Often, things jump around, and we don't always know why. If you can keep your awareness in a spiritual context, oriented to God, that's always best.

Do you have a spiritual director? I'd strongly recommend that you find someone you can talk to about what's going on with you. We're available, here, but it's not quite the same. See http://www.sdiworld.org/ and their "Find a Spiritual Director" tab to see who's in your area. It would be great if this person knew about K, but it's not necessary.

Peace, Phil

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Johnd,

I believe that your body shaking, as you said you'd been experiencing in the past, is indeed a sign that your body is "overloaded" with energy. Essentially, a lot of shaking probably means that there is a major problem along an energy path in your body. A movement more akin to palsy, or vibrating type of feeling, probably means that the energy level is increasing (meaning Kundalini is in active mode, aka doing some work)

When you say:
"I don't think it's a bad thing but something is definately changing. I wonder if this sixth chackra wasn't completely dealt with and bypassed and now is being worked on?"

I'm thinking that you will find that very little has been "completely dealt with."

Anyways, as Phil said, the best thing to do is just roll with it. Hope that helps!

Posts: 9 | Location: somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: 20 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post