Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini and modern alchemy Login/Join

posted
Hello, all, and blessings!

I've been quite blessed lately to have discovered something that has been assisting in my personal and spiritual development.

It works like vitamins for the soul -- no, that's not quite it. More like jumper cables for the soul.

There's a field of modern alchemy and spiritual nutrition that works with noble metals in their non-metallic state. I don't understand it fully myself, but I think it helps facilitate the kundalini arousal, break down blocks, and help the person using it become more aware of Divine Beauty.

I know that I've become noticeably more loving and giving. I've begun seeing beauty everywhere. I'm still my old self, but happier. The products developed in this way become superconductors of energy. They aren't drugs -- if you want that, better stick with alcohol. They do seem to accelerate personal and spiritual growth, however.

Great for fasting and praying.

Some say it's the alchemical philosopher's stone.

I don't wish to promote any particular company or individual over another, so I'd suggest you google any combination of the following terms:

*white powder gold (gold in its highest, non-metallic form)
*ORMUS
*M-state

Many blessings and enlightenment.

- VK

Posts: 1 | Location: upstate New York | Registered: 15 September 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mythos, welcome. Smiler

I'm a great believer in the importance of getting things right at the biochemical level, having suffered at times from food allergies and other items in my diet that made the going rough with K.

Might you tell us a little more of your own experience in this area, Mythos? And how these products were helpful to you?

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post