New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Book on the impact of Kundalini awakening Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hmmm...just tried the links and they both work fine Roll Eyes

don't know why that may be.

thanks for letting me know and why don't you just copy and paste the link into you browser and go directly to the site.

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's working for you because it's using your computer's casched version. Try clearing your casche or try a different browser.

I couldn't use that link as it is because it's missing some letters in the word "kundalini" but I copied the actual link and it didn't work either.

Than I tried using Google Chrome and that doesn't work either.

I believe the site is down and maybe the company went out of business. Since it's "your" business you might want to call them or find a new company to host your site.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 30 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had no issue getting on Tara's webpage today.

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It works for me, Shabd_Mystic, and I clear my browser cache on a regular basis. Are you going through a wireless router? Try going directly into your modem without the router in between. Open a command window and ping www.taraspringett.com

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shabd
you are worrying me Eeker

I emptied my cache and checked and my website is still there...phew!

Also checked the link in chrome, firefox and internet explorer and it works very fast and well each time.

Could it be that the problem lies with your own computer? Can you not get to my site at all?

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's very strange. I wonder if my security is preventing me from getting on. It might be my antivirus or perhaps the network I'm on. It can't be browser specific since it happened on 2 different browsers.

I'm getting a message that says "The connection has timed out" so for some reason maybe it just isn't loading fast enough. Sometimes pages will have built in things from other sites, such as counters or even graphics that are hosted on an outside server that load very slowly.

I haven't had this happen anywhere else and I'm all over the Web so I'd be surprised if the problem is on my end, but it could be.

I'll see if I can figure it out. Sorry to cause you to worry. I was only trying to be helpful.

posted Hide Post
Okay, I tried 5 different browsers and got the same thing but then I used a proxy server and it loaded very quickly. So some security system is blocking your site, either my own or my networks and it's likely the network because I think my antivirus should block it no matter what server I use.

For some reason the company that provides this network must be blocking your site. I wouldn't worry about it except that they provide Internet for a wide 3 or 4 state area, which means there are likely a ton of people who can't get on your site.

Maybe you can ask your host if they know what's causing this. I once had a very big site that got infected by some virus or hacker and I found I was on several security lists as an attack site, So many people couldn't get on that I ended up losing the site I had spent years building.

posted Hide Post
Hi Shabd
I really appreciate your help and concern. I have passed this on to the person who helps me with my website. Hopefully, she can shed some light on this.
If you can come up with anything that may help this matter, can you please let me know (maybe pm me)
thanks again.

posted Hide Post
If I think of anything I'll be sure to let you know.

In case you want to contact my service provider they're at:

Ruckus Wireless

posted Hide Post
Some countries are now blocking websites of various types for various reasons and the remit of some blocking is broad enough to include websites of "an esoteric nature".

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post