Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you think of this? Login/Join

posted
Hey friends of the journey!

On a blog ( http://www.starseeds.net/forum...through-your-chakras ) I have found this statement: "Ps : Before you attempt any Kundehlini awakening your chakras need to be resonating at the same frequency.......ALL emotional binds need to be cleared and you must be free of ego thought."

I thought this is a good requirement, as people seem to experience Kundalini different, depending on how emotionally and mentally balanced they are at the point of the awakening.

What are your thoughts?

Posts: 19 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 01 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Tom, I've given this some thought and I think the requirement is impossible to fulfill. For one thing, how would anyone know for sure if their chakras were all vibrating at the same frequency?

Whatever the case, the approach on that site certainly highlights the distinction we make here between the K process and the Holy Spirit. We never hesitate to say, "come Holy Spirit," regardless of how our chakras are vibrating. We entrust their cleansing and harmonization to the guidance of the Spirit as well.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What you say makes sense. It is probably not even healthy for them to always vibrate in the same frequency, considering that our attention has to be focused on different areas in certain situations. For example, I do not need to mentally be as engaged in intercourse with my wife as I have to be emotionally, I think. (at least I might enjoy it more, then)

I experience the Holy Spirit as the best guide, he guides my attention to certain areas sometimes and I believe it enables me to experience life more deeply and have more compassion, for example.

I do not experience Kundalini, but I think I am guided to deeper understanding of certain spiritual things, which are somewhat connected to it.

I meditate every day and I feel that God guides me every time to an experience of a "purification within" , like sonic waves from within going through my whole system. Afterward, I am peaceful for a while. But I cannot maintain this peace for long. Maybe this is when all the chakras vibrate in their certain frequency, but life causes this harmony to fade??

Posts: 19 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 01 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post