Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini and psychic attacks - continued Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sue,

When you're really it, as it sounds you are, as far as the kundalini/pranic energy working through the subconscious and emotional bodies, what you have to remember is to have some detachment. It's the only saving grace, at times, through the process. Also, homeopathic remedies can also help your body chemistry balance out your physical reaction to fear as it manifests through the kudanlini. I've gone through some incredibly immobilizing fear times during my process (though I can't link this to feeling phsyically as if the kundalini was "stuck" in some energy pathways in particular, as I have felt in the past, you know, that energy just drilling away at you) and basically have just willed my way through it with a lot of prayer. In some ways, I knew the fear itself was taking place on a whole different level than my regular 3-d life, and I had to learn to live in my day to day realm and cope with the fact that something else, something darker, was going on in the other realm, much as I've had to leave through the demonic/psychic attacks.

Remember, we kundalini impaired really live in more than one realm. Those dimensions just take various forms through different parts of the process, sometimes its physical discomfort, other times emotional, pscychological, spiritual, etc., and sometimes a combination of all 3 of those. The only thing you're really in control of is your focus and your attitude when the going gets tough.

Posts: 100 | Registered: 20 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good advice, Linda.

The funny thing, Sue, is that we really never had control over very much anyway, including the health we thought we possessed.

My saying that I don't control the process with my "disciplines" is not in any way intended to convey that I don't trust my God to keep things within manageable bounds. Almost 17 years of this now, and I've not missed one day of work or family activity because of it. But I haven't known what most people consider "normal" for one hour of one day for any of those 17 years; there's always commotion going on somewhere in the brain, sometimes unpleasant, but mostly not.

It took a few years to come to this trust and serenity. I looked back using my rational mind and saw that as bad as things were sometimes, I was still alive, and was actually free of some old wounds and burdens. Healings were taking place.

The problem is (and few really know it) that we are all so sick with fear, shame, hurt, disappointment, etc. So wounded! This process has blown most of that out of my system, so that the pranic flows are free of this emotional coloring. That took awhile.

Hang in there! Pay attention to your inner guidance, and ask the Spirit of Christ to help you understand its leadings.

Phil

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An interesting development has been the reaction of Kundalini to ongoing, albeit somewhat muted attacks. The energy has been manifesting as a light sexual energy which so far has been stopping at the solar plexus. It seems to repel the attacks in some way, making me more convinced of the energy's connectedness to the attacker. It works in a similar way to the charismatic healers energy in me responding to attack. Lord knows I wish I had known about this board and Phil's work when the energy first woke up. But am so grateful to have found it at this time

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post