Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini and Christian Theology (essay) Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ms Christine,

I hear your thoughts also, I do not consider myself alone separate from God's True Church. Being One in Spirit we are all of the same. In our outer appearance we separate ourself from each other by judgement. Or personality conflicts and view of perspective.

We are merely personalities of God's True source of Divine Light Embodied to learn and grow from Oneanother.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the Body is not One Member, but Many. 1 Corinthians 12:13-14

Posts: 32 | Registered: 27 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the Body is not One Member, but Many. 1 Corinthians 12:13-14

My Holy Spirit

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
What has concerned me is the Alteration of True Christianity. It is not a denomination: (A name or designation, especially for a class or group.) That tends to create division which is against God's law. That is where I have concern. Would you all please share your thoughts on that... To be Christiian as far as I am concerned is to have gone thru the Full Baptism and be alike Christ.

Denominations are how Christianity is organized these days, though if you go back, historically, there was only one Catholic/Orthodox stream during the first millennium. And, yes, ideally, people have been baptized by water and the Spirit. Many do not know the second baptism, at least not of great intensity. But, technically, a Christian is a follower of Christ, and this presumes someone who has faith and who is making the effort to live as He lived. We need the Spirit to do this, and many have not opened themselves fully to the Spirit. Still, I would hesitate to say they are not Christians. They are in need of ongoing conversion.

Holy Ghost baptism is not easy to characterize. There are people who have dramatic experiences of this; others have a much more low-key surrender, maybe even from childhood. "By their fruits shall you know them," said Jesus.

The Church is the realm of the Spirit -- the Pneumatosphere, if you will. It was the Church that gave expression to the New Testament, with Spirit-inspired authors expressing the faith of the early Church. Being a Christian has always entailed belonging to a community of believers, as such gatherings are actually a means through which Christ nourishes us. Going it alone with Scripture and prayer is not what Christ intended, I don't believe.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only offer you "The Truth", You have to Walk The Path to Find it...

TO ACHIEVE THIS WE MUST WALK THE PATH OF REPENTANCE 6 DAYS A WEEK. THE 7TH IS YOUR SABBATH

THE INWARD PATH

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his Throne. Revelation 3:21

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

If you find my Words lack Truth then Ignore Me...That is Your Free Will, Love and Blessings.

I don't really Entertain Debate to be completely honest. There is One True Path, "The Righteous Straight Path" and to get past the Fifth Seal you need accept Christ in your Heart. There is no other Way... And no I'm not your Average Minsiter of the Word... Nor do I need a Church, I am my Temple as you are Yours. Don't let anyone tell you anything less nor fool yourself to believe less of who you are. Much Love

posted Hide Post
Thank You Phil, that was great explanation. It is compicated to explain and yes it is not simple. Pardon me, I also added my invitation meanwhile. We can get back to the discussion as it were. I hope you don't mind.

posted Hide Post
Christine,

It brought a smile, and it gladdened my heart to read your joy in having returned to church attendance and your Orthodox Christmas gifting in that regard – yours and Matts. Eucharistic reception will draw you deeper still in the days ahead, I’m sure.

I received an email the day before yesterday from my cousin saying she too had returned to churchgoing and with her husband now as well – though he is still testing Catholic waters.

Phi,

I always get a kick out of folk who quote scripture to substantiate why they need no church – scriptures that they would not have to quote from had there not been a church to generate them, gather them into the Bible as we have come to know it, and that provided the myriads of monks and nuns who for centuries prior to Gutenberg and the printing press dedicated their entire lives to prayer and the hand copying of the very scriptures now available to you to quote from.

What would you know of Christ had there been no Bible, nor church to inform you?

Anyway, the good news is that you haven’t chosen Him, He has chosen you. Ha.

Come in off the porch why don’t you – before you freeze your nose off. It’s warm inside. Coffee’s brewing and the bacon smells great. You will enjoy the comraderie and the discussions round the table. Doors open. ……… When you’re ready, come in -- no need to knock.

We don’t look all that much different from you.

Pop-pop

Alas, I still haven't received Communion from a Pennsy hand,though. Some folk have no horse sense.

Posts: 465 | Registered: 20 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pop-pop:

Phi,

I always get a kick out of folk who quote scripture to substantiate why they need no church – scriptures that they would not have to quote from had there not been a church to generate them, gather them into the Bible as we have come to know it, and that provided the myriads of monks and nuns who for centuries prior to Gutenberg and the printing press dedicated their entire lives to prayer and the hand copying of the very scriptures now available to you to quote from.

What would you know of Christ had there been no Bible, nor church to inform you?

Anyway, the good news is that you haven’t chosen Him, He has chosen you. Ha.

Come in off the porch why don’t you – before you freeze your nose off. It’s warm inside. Coffee’s brewing and the bacon smells great. You will enjoy the comraderie and the discussions round the table. Doors open. ……… When you’re ready, come in -- no need to knock.

We don’t look all that much different from you.

Pop-pop

Alas, I still haven't received Communion from a Pennsy hand,though. Some folk have no horse sense.

Actually, I only read the Bible a few years ago and recognized my story. It is also all our own story when we walk in Christ's Footsteps. You will find the parallels to your own Life when you read it yourself. Your Life is a sequence of Parables but your have to be aware of the significance of it to find Truth.

In life and Man-made Churches that I had visited overtime. I found many of the most important lessons in scripture missing. Generally I refer to the Man-made Churches as pep rally centers. They keep us inspired to walk the Path accordingly and renew faith weekly after our workweek. Again as mentioned I respect them all and they all try their best. For that deserves some recognition.

I do like coffee, although I avoid the swine mostly lol. I claim my own sovereignty and crown. So should you...There is no Outer Church that can save you. God's Judgement comes from within the True Temple: Your Own Physical Form.

Quoting scripture should not bother anyone. Why do some people here get offended with scripture? I thought your all following scripture yourselves? I'd be honoured to hear which one's have moved you and have helped you see the Truth in your own Lives? Please share if you will...

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quoting scripture should not bother anyone. Why do some people here get offended with scripture? I thought your all following scripture yourselves?

PHI, I know you probably mean well, but you might go back and take a look at your own history of interaction with us here. For example, on August 13, 2012, on this same discussion thread, you wrote:
quote:
Here's what is said for Religions in the Bible:

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. James 1:27

The rest has been man's making and Division of himself thru translation.

That's soo, soooo, sooooo poorly nuanced, and displays such ignorance of Scripture, Church history and Christian theology (thread topic). I wondered back then if you were an Internet troll, but I visited your website and found that you were trying to make sense of how God works in all the world religions.

Your first post ever on this site stated, May I shed some Light on this Topic for you, then the follow-ups and exchanges indicated that you were here to teach us, not discuss. Furthermore, we would be required to adapt to your idiosyncratic use of terms like religion, Spirit, Holy Spirit, etc., and to accept your judgment of "man-made religion" as an obvious fact, especially when compared to what you were trying to teach.

Next you cited how enamored you were with Merkabah mysticism and posted links to a variety of occultish youtube videos, some of which I found to be quite complicated. Obviously, you've dabbled in a variety of traditions, and have found it helpful. But let's not chalk this all up to the Holy Spirit, especially with the HUGE GAPS that are obvious enough in your understanding of Christianity.

So, from where I sit, it hasn't at all seemed as though you showed up here to talk about Scripture and share experiences with other Christians. Rather, it's seemed as though you presented yourself to us as some kind of spiritual master, here to set things straight about the meaning of kundalini, Scripture and transformation, all the while taking pot-shots at "man-made religion," about which your theology can affirm very little.

We all value Scripture and follow it, and generally aren't bothered when people quote it in proper context.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

We all value Scripture and follow it, and generally aren't bothered when people quote it in proper context.

No I'm not trolling, but I'd like to find a few whom actually have "Oil in their Lamps".

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Revelation 2:17

What do you consider proper context exactly? You know the Bible and its order of books were put together by Man after discovery of Scriptures.

Some of it is in accurate order and some are stories of various person's experience with God's existence. Those stories sort of all occured simultaneously.

Its not that I quote anything out of context, I quote what is apparent to importance that yes "The Holy Spirit" has guided me to do so.

I'm hoping others whom are here may share their experience with the actual Path and their walk thru it. The reason I have listed many Religions and their significance is in Truth they are all about the importance of Heart Purification. I wanted to shed some light on that for those who divide themselves from others of different cultures and Religions by other names.

As mentioned the only True Christian is one who has walked Christ's Path achieveing the God-Head.

Otherwise, those Baptised by water in Churches have only made the agreement they will walk the Path. They are not yet Risen again until completion of the Baptism of the "Holy Ghost and Fire".

Another reason I have related my website with The Kundalini Process is many have made quite a mockery of it. There are those promoting Tantric Manipulations and many more aspects. I wanted to reach those whom don't realize that The Kundalini represents the Serpent we are to overcome, not indulge in. There as I also wanted to reach those on that level of things. Many have misunderstood what these things represent. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. Revelation 2:22

Truthfully we are all contending with "The Kundalini" and Mastering our Sovereignty over our senses.

The True Church has nothing to do with the Man-made Temples, its those who have been thru the True Baptism with the Light of God in their Hearts.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. Acts 1:5

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto The day of Redemption. Ephesians 4:30

This Song may be Intense for a few but the Process is a bit Intense...Much Love and Blessings "The Shakedown"

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

"My Army If You Will"

"God Decides who is in Proper Context"

"Oh Shalom Indeed"

NOTE ABOUT: THE CHOSEN PEOPLE "THE PURE AT HEART"

NOT RACIAL, NOT DENOMINATIONAL, NOT A BLOODLINE

Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. Psalm 24:3-6

SOME STRENGTH FOR YOU:The Psalm of David
Pss.23
[1] The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. Psalm 24:3-6

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.John 10:9

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. John 10:14

Pop pop Indeed lol, Alrighty then...
And a Little Bible History for You...
KING JAMES VERSION
Your User Manual Completed 1611

Or of Course some Original Hebrew Versions

The only discussion required is Repentance
with God and his Holy Spirit Within You...

One has to claim their own Accountability
The Bible Study circle just won't do it...

Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God. 1 Corinthians 7:24

For every man shall bear his own burden. Galatians 6:5

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12

A Little Nip Tuck is more like it.

"The Ark of The Covenant"

REPENT REPENT REPENT !!!

YES INDEED WE WILL, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID

YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF HEALING ITSELF

YOUR TEMPLE IS YOUR BODY

THIS IS TRULY A GIFT AND YOUR REWARD TO ETERNAL LIFE

GOD'S JUDGEMENT COMES FROM WITHIN

A BIT LIKE AN INTERNAL SHAKEDOWN AND CLEARING OF YOUR PAST.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PHI Φ PIPER,

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that post above, in which you basically copy/pasted one of your web pages, REALLY invites dialogue and discussion . . . Roll Eyes

You're flooding the board, amigo. Maybe it's time for you to move on and find a place where other "true Christians" like yourself can hold forth with each other.

posted Hide Post
quote:

You're flooding the board, amigo. Maybe it's time for you to move on and find a place where other "true Christians" like yourself can hold forth with each other.

That's all I have to share...I will move along, Love and Best Wishes... Thank You for my Visit. I ask one thing of you, please allow my post to remain for those whom can see the Truth or at least have a chance to Discern it. Much Appreciation...God Bless

And for those with Eyes that See and Ears that Hear: "The Portal of Perceptions"

And the Eyes of them that See shall not be dim, and the Ears of them that Hear shall Hearken. Isaiah 32:3

Pardon me for saying, but you knew this Day would come...

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:2

My Contact Email: phipiper@thekundalini.org

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PHI Φ PIPER,

posted Hide Post
Phi,

Those are pretty pictures. And those quotes are indeed profound.

However, you seem completely unresponsive to the reactions you've received from people here. It does seem that you aren't here to learn or interact. Phil, Pop, and faustina have responded to your fantasy of 'man-made church,' yet you plowed right on with the same spiel.

You don't get what is wrong with taking Scripture out of context, even though Phil and others have made it perfectly clear (as I see it). Did you even read their posts? Instead, you suggest that they are offended by Scripture or your quoting Scripture. No. That is a glaring misperception. Seems quite grandiose to think you have that kind of power or you didn't read their posts carefully (or both).

It appears you just don't care about interacting with other mature Christ-followers here. The mark of the Holy Spirit in one's life is being humble & docile to learning or at least seriously considering others' reactions when they challenge your beliefs.

PHI, You started your own church--your website. Is that less 'man-made' than other churches? The Holy Spirit is in YOU but NOT in others who build and develop and promote the Christian church? See the unbalanced thinking here? Hard to see if it's your blindspot. Again, did you even read others' responses to this idea you have? Doesn't seem like it.

Your website suggests that you have found the true religion, and you seem to equate kundalini with the Holy Spirit: there's enough chaos right there to last a few life-times!

No, I would vote for taking down your post because your teachings are likely to mislead people. I agree with Phil that a part of you does mean well, and the Lord will bless that part. But your blindspots put others at risk.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Simone,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Simone,

I was to not post again in respect to Phil's request but I will answer you being yu have added a response and ask Phil's forgiveness that I post again.

I have read everyone's comments fully and do respect their ideas. But I will state again I have shared no scripture out of context according to the Lord. If you do so question my authority on the matter please take it up in prayer and the Lord will answer you.

You are correct my visit here was to learn what most here are actually practicing. I don't see in any person's response of anyone with an Active God-Head or the knowledge of the proper Baptism.

Being you also don't actually know me you may also ask yourself do you truly know whom you are speaking with. When God reveals that to you I hope you will be able to withstand the Truth of the Matter.

Meantime, I wish all well, Much Love and Blessings that all may come to see Real Truth as for now you only remain seekers but not of any whom know God. Otherwise you would recognize my Spirit within you as I am one in Spirit with the Lord.

And I and my Father are one. John 10:30

If you are yet to see that Man-made Churches are not the official God-Made Temple which are your own Bodies then I don't know what to tell you.

All I can do is share what I know and hope you will see before its too late for you. Much love

posted Hide Post
I've been reading Edith Stein recently. In doing so, I find myself opening to at least two of the major benefits of church - learning and communion. Her theology is so rich and lovely that I'm inspired and transported through intellect to a place of real communion with her and all the members of Christ's body.

Having said that, I think it's perfectly fair to struggle with church teaching and community. For example, I can't go along with Mt's post about homosexuality - it seems to home in on the extremes of post modernism; and I find it hard to accept church teaching on contraception, premarital sex etc. The core issues of faith and community are exquisite however and going it alone seems like a way of deprivation and starvation.

The problem for modernists, non-conformists generally isn't so much the grounds of theology and community, but how these things are communicated or expressed, and how much we can or should open ourselves to influences from other religious or philosophical communities. Those who experience kundalini symptoms have to do so to an extent. It seems necessary. But that understanding has to come back and be fed into traditional teaching for the church to grow. The community has to be humble and the theology open enough to receive these explorations. Otherwise community and theology become useless as society and culture and human energies evolve. Similarly, church practise has to carry forward all the ingredients which have made it stable and successful and make them somehow relevant to a society of younger people who are crying out for a spirituality which speaks to them. The church was made for human beings after all, not human beings for the church.

My dad was an independent evangelical pastor with a firm grounding in scripture. To an extent he went it alone by being independent but he always was connected to various denominations in the locality, including the RCC. It's totally necessary to integrate one's personal practises, predilections, revelations and inspirations into a wider community...which is why I'm back here...hi! One can only hope the wider community is open to hear what the far flung explorers have to say... which is why Phi's posts should probably be kept up...despite a worrying "do you know who I am" turn.

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would vote for deleting this loooong post by PHI, but others can stay, as far as I'm concerned. My favorite (so far) quote from PHI is:

quote:
Meantime, I wish all well, Much Love and Blessings that all may come to see Real Truth as for now you only remain seekers but not of any whom know God. Otherwise you would recognize my Spirit within you as I am one in Spirit with the Lord.

And I and my Father are one. John 10:30

There is so much "blessings", "love" and "peace" in PHI's posts, while, at the same, time, it seems impossible for him to communicate in a real, meaningful way with others and to be responsive to the things that are said to him here (to agree, disagree or argue). At the same time, PHI repeatedly asks that we should not feel offended by anything he says.

Sometimes there's more love in anger, in harsh words, in dispute or argument than there is in saying beautiful things.

Jesus, for example, didn't use to say to the Pharisees: "I pray that you change your ways, but I send you a lot of blessings, love, peace and hope that you will flourish spiritually..." Nor I recall any of the great Christian saints or doctors of old who would address his opponents in such a way. That's simply strange.

Posts: 436 | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post