Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini stories needed Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted
I sent an email to forum participants yesterday, requesting stories of kundalini awakening for a book I am writing on Kundalini and Spirituality. Ideally, these will be around 500 words or so and will be published as part of the book in an appendix. I have no payment to offer, but will give a digital copy of the book to those who share a story.

I can be contacted via Private Message on the forum, or by email: phil@shalomplace.com

Thanks for considering this request.

Phil

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Phil, All the best for your book project. I don't have any experiences of my own that I could offer you. However, I did come across this the other day: https://raedings.wordpress.com...mptoms-of-awakening/

Posts: 1024 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Derek.

Your story is a good reminder that one can awaken to higher consciousness without kundalini awakening. I do mention that fact in the book.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post