Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini issues and spiritual emergencies Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Still catching up on reading . . .

We're way off thread-topic, here, but that's how it goes sometime. That house Pauline referred to was most interesting, all right. I was part of the original Abundant Life Community group that lived there -- 14 months, in fact. Pauline's sharing about it brought back memories; that dorm room was amazing, with all sorts of abstract paintings on the walls. The previous owner (trans-sexual, as Pauline noted) even had a pet leopard, which s/he kept in a room we used for storage and freezer space. All in all, the house was ideal for the community, and the structure we developed for living together was very sound, I believe.

I had nothing to do with CIM while there, but do remember occasional mailings coming in.

- - -

Hey, MM, you take care of that ailment of yours and get yourself healthy.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Virya108 /Pauline
posted Hide Post
Healing Poem-Prayer for Michael

Divine Mystery, Giver of Life...

May Your cleansing gift to Michael
in gratitude now be seen
for all that it is ...
and not what it seems.

May he be released now
from body pains and aches...
Their purpose be served,
Heaven on Earth he now co-creates.

As his blood flows pure
in and and out of his cells,
May Divine Prana fill him
from Your everlasting well.

May his healthy body tingle
with each heart beat...
from the top of his head
to his tippy-toed feet.

So Be It..in Jesus Name...

Peace, love and joy, Pauline

Posts: 197 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 18 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm over that bug, and thank you for the prayers.
I did pray for some of you earlier. When I'm in a hurry and waiting to get online, I have some attitude adjusters, one of which is winding up my little "Internet Goddess" and her wings flap up and down while she glows in the dark. Wink

There is much sweetness in the prayer today, and reading Carmelites activates the "k" quite a bit, and helps keep me warm in the snow. Luv, y'all!

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone: Bluebird here. I thought when I joined the site that I checked off that I would like to be notified whenever there was a posting for me and I only received one notification and replied to it and have been corresponding with that repondent, but hadn't actually checked the site since the first few days I posted--wow! So much stuff here to digest. Thankyou to everyone who responded and at such length. I am interested in the astrology angle and someone has referred me to the Kundalini support webpage. I have to reread and think about all this, but I have not been feeling very well and some days find it challenging to do anything at all. Give me some time to look over all your comments and find my own direction where to go from here. I am overwhelmed and new to this site but will remember to check more often now. Thanks again.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ontario | Registered: 18 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bluebird here again--just read all about Erickson being a transexual--fascinating. It amazes me how many things I have investigated get mentioned here on this site. I had been trying to find an Ericksonian hypnotherapist in Canada but didn't have much luck--never had any idea that he, Reed, had been a transexual--One of my best friends is transexual, male to female and a very spiritual but not reigious person having been turfed out of her church for leaving his/her wife and family--what a curse of a life, in the beginning, at least, to be transexual especially in the age my friend grew up, wartime England--not much understanding or compassion there or then. My friend introduced me to another male to female transexual in my town, who is now in a senior's home and has written a most heart-rending autobiography. Today I took her a pointsettia for Christmas. She has been abandoned by many friends and all of her own sons--they have never spoken to her since she came out. Very sad. Anyone who can go through all that and come out the other side with self-esteem has to have a lot of faith. You have to wonder what all these challenges are about that we have to go through, but I know for sure that, even though my friend doesn't think so, it has brought her closer to God.

Posts: 5 | Location: Ontario | Registered: 18 November 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post