Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new here Login/Join

posted
Hello Phil and everyone here. I have just found this web site and would like to say hello. I am a catholic and I am also experiencing Kundalini awakening. I am not a very devout catholic and could say I am not a very practiced catholic... I do go to mass on Sundays ect but I struggle with lots of stuff.
I searched everywhere for your book Philip as I had seen it on a google search... I just discovered it is an e book and I have read the first chapter. I would like to ask a question please... your experience seems to have been very sequential.. one area/chakra integrated as it were before the next one "activated" or was worked upon...is this the case for most people?
I seem to be all over the place, I have sensations in my feet, right through my body and in my head too. sometimes my head is is a buzz with eneergy and fizzy sensations and these extend above the head itself. Is it only in retospect that your kundalini activity seems sequential, or did you feel activity everywhere too. Something huge happened to me about 3 years ago... void, bliss, oneness and all of that. It lived in it for a while and then things changed and I began to feel not nice presences so fear arrived and I could not live with it. Activity stopped... I was not forced to endure pains, I was "released" However I am once more in the kundalini movements again and once more I feel blessed. I am tempted to say thank God the void and bliss did not return this time because truthfully I could not function well in those. However I have had flashes of it and I have committed to go through what ever is given to me this time. Milly

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Milly. Glad you found this forum. Take some time to visit the discussions and you'll probably be able to relate to much of what people have shared.

My experience was not a sequential chakra-climb -- at least not like they have in the books. I wasn't even aware of chakra stuff before that throat opening which I consider the first phase of the gear-shift that took place around 1986 or so. The phases I describe are by no means universal, just how I came to understand my own process. All along the way there was some kind of commotion in different parts of the body, but over 90% of it (for me) has been in the head, ears, and one of my right ribs.

Hope we hear more from you. Hang in there.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post