Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helpful practices for integrating kundalini Login/Join

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Cholas, and welcome to the forum.

These are all very practical recommendations that anyone going through the initial stages of a kundalini journey can benefit from. I hope someone will find them helpful.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers Phil!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Thanks, Cholas, and welcome to the forum.

These are all very practical recommendations that anyone going through the initial stages of a kundalini journey can benefit from. I hope someone will find them helpful.

Posts: 2 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 18 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CeCe Light:
All the best of advice here. I feel it important to add that this energy is very creative therefore one should also utilize the opportunity to explore any and all creative channels as a means to satisfy its hunger.<br />Remember, Kundalini calls forth ones expansion of consciousness, some gradually, others excelerated if the blocks to consciousness have been stifled through various circumstances, so for those who have had their's activated and don't know how to handle all the creativity, I would suggest to allow its communication to know oneself better through whatever means one feels the impulse to follow, be it art, writing, ceramics, or whatever channel it is one finds attraction to.<br />It is there for you to get to know your own self on a more intimate level and will lead you in the right direction through your personal interests, for just when you think you know yourself better than any other there lies Kundalini to show you something different, and more expansive of yourself, as there are no limits to contend with when in touch with this creative source.<br /><br />Keep a Journal - write, write, and write some more, especially at those times when it prompts you to see something.<br />Don't be afraid. Fear lies in the ego, so allow it to get out of its own way in order for the light to manifest or the process only gets delayed and more un-necessary symptoms linger.<br /><br />At those times of fear, close your eyes where ever you are at present and envision yourself surrounded by the Christ's White Light of Protection or Our Lady's Loving Arms. See youself in that place where no fear or harm can come to you and know you will be guided through Love.<br /><br />CeCe

Posts: 15 | Location: New York USA | Registered: 16 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post