Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kundalini and sleep Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I get this too! it is spontaneous pranayama (breathwork). kinda like spontaneous yoga moves. it is helping clear out cellular memory and any yuckies that might be in your body. it normally comes out in me after an hour of meditation...but if i don't do it then, it comes out while falling asleep. i don't think a sleep study will help unless you feel it might be sleep apnea...

hahaha i keep water by my bed too and end up waking up about 3 times in the night either to drink more or use the bathroom from drinking so much. all i can do is laugh and know that God knows what is best for me....=)

Posts: 22 | Registered: 14 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Avlokita,

Oh my, I do enough breathing "exercises" .. still not enough that it has to happen spontaneously! Also my face crunches up, and my eyes squish shut. :-)

Well, I'm very glad that it is clearing out the yuckies.. that's very good.

I went to a sleep clinic last year overnight for a sleep paralysis problem I had for years. The Dr. said I didn't have sleep apnea, nor do I have narcolepsy. It is sleep paralysis and "high alpha intrustion".. sounds kind of mystical. lol

Sometimes I drink several times a night (water, that is), sometimes not at all.

Thanks for your reply!

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
There is the experience of what I call "instant karma" in that I pay immediately for indiscretions of thought, diet, reading, etc. The constraints are not so narrow as to prohibit something of a normal life to unfold, but they do prevent me from "going and doing" the way most people do. A quiet, simple lifestyle seems best, but that isn't always easy to realize in this culture, nor with a job and family. Still, on the whole, I am mostly able to look after my needs, and any negative consequences I experience are not usually the fault of external circumstances, but of my own indiscretions.

I'm not a kundalini person, but I've been experiencing something similar to that recently. I get the distinct impression that whatever I put out is what the world reflects back to me. Sometimes it feels as if I'm being held to higher standards than other people. As you sow, so shall you reap.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are all bubbles in the bathtub of Consciousness. Smiler

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post