Notify
Tools

Kundalini and the Holy Spirit Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by Tucker:
A properly trained mind can mold anything but another properly trained mind to it's will...

Psychic energy causes prana to become whatever you want it to become. ...

One should be aware of the fact though that if one uses the heart chakra as an energy source combined with the presence of God under the sacrifice of Jesus, to lead others away from Jesus and God, that they will have committed a sin against the Holy Spirit.

About your first two points above, another reason we can

never

equate

kundalini with the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit cannot be manipulated. We cannot 'use' God for evil purposes the way you and I both know kundalini can be used.

About your last point, very interesting intuition, Tucker. That's my concern too. And if you equate kundalini with the Holy Spirit, you are liable to lead people away from Christ. After all, who needs Jesus if you have kundalini flying out of your head and you basically can get all your needs met by energy? Better to feed the poor and pray for the sick, where God is crying out for your love.

There is a possibility that a Christian can use the Holy Spirit for evil, it is just that it would be a sin against the Holy Spirit and if one did it, then they would be doing it with knowledge and ignorance could not be used as an excuse. Jesus would not say, "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And Shasha I agree with you words about the working with the poor and praying for the sick and God is crying out for your love. That was well said!

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
A properly trained mind can mold anything but another properly trained mind to it's will...

Psychic energy causes prana to become whatever you want it to become. ...

One should be aware of the fact though that if one uses the heart chakra as an energy source combined with the presence of God under the sacrifice of Jesus, to lead others away from Jesus and God, that they will have committed a sin against the Holy Spirit.

About your first two points above, another reason we can

never

equate

kundalini with the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit cannot be manipulated. We cannot 'use' God for evil purposes the way you and I both know kundalini can be used.

About your last point, very interesting intuition, Tucker. That's my concern too. And if you equate kundalini with the Holy Spirit, you are liable to lead people away from Christ. After all, who needs Jesus if you have kundalini flying out of your head and you basically can get all your needs met by energy? Better to feed the poor and pray for the sick, where God is crying out for your love.

There is a possibility that a Christian can use the Holy Spirit for evil, it is just that it would be a sin against the Holy Spirit and if one did it, then they would be doing it with knowledge and ignorance could not be used as an excuse. Jesus would not say, "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do.

And Shasha I agree with your words about the working with the poor and praying for the sick and God is crying out for your love. That was well said!

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
And while I am on this subject, if one wishes to explore and manipulate the spirit side of creation, then one takes the balanced kundalini out through the pineal gland into the areas above the head; if one wishes to explore and manipulate the physical side of creation, then one takes the balanced kundalini out through the pituitary gland into the area in front of the upper part of the forehead and from there up toward Heaven at a 45 degree angle. If one wishes to explore and manipulate both the spirit side of creation and the physical side of creation at the same time (stereo), then the balanced kundalini is held in both places at the same time. Ideally if one wanted to do stereo, they would bring the balanced kundalini up the center of their body thus automatically creating a balanced foundation for the stereo exploration and manipulation of the two sides of creation. You do not need God to be a god.

The Kundalini process can be quite autonomous requiring only acquiescence of the separate self. This acquiescence can be as a result of trauma or shock due to physical or emotional injury or illness and even to an abrupt exposure to the numinous world.

If the non physical body is misaligned with the physical body for whatever reason the two main streams of energy do not pass as they would normally do wide over the shoulders looping down to make a joined re-entrant at the centre of the back just below the heart level. A process that may be accompanied with a mysterious and usually temporary back pain.

The other visually depicted aspect of Christian iconography, the halo, is acquired at the first step as the energy which collects rapidly within then on achieving sufficient effulgence spreads out from the top of the head expanding to between 6-12 inches above and around the physical head.

The three aspects of this are intensity, duration and sensitivity. Lack of the latter keeping the recipient blissfully unaware of their appearance.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ~Tarantella~:
quote:
And while I am on this subject, if one wishes to explore and manipulate the spirit side of creation, then one takes the balanced kundalini out through the pineal gland into the areas above the head; if one wishes to explore and manipulate the physical side of creation, then one takes the balanced kundalini out through the pituitary gland into the area in front of the upper part of the forehead and from there up toward Heaven at a 45 degree angle. If one wishes to explore and manipulate both the spirit side of creation and the physical side of creation at the same time (stereo), then the balanced kundalini is held in both places at the same time. Ideally if one wanted to do stereo, they would bring the balanced kundalini up the center of their body thus automatically creating a balanced foundation for the stereo exploration and manipulation of the two sides of creation. You do not need God to be a god.

The Kundalini process can be quite autonomous requiring only acquiescence of the separate self. This acquiescence can be as a result of trauma or shock due to physical or emotional injury or illness and even to an abrupt exposure to the numinous world.

If the non physical body is misaligned with the physical body for whatever reason the two main streams of energy do not pass as they would normally do wide over the shoulders looping down to make a joined re-entrant at the centre of the back just below the heart level. A process that may be accompanied with a mysterious and usually temporary back pain.

The other visually depicted aspect of Christian iconography, the halo, is acquired at the first step as the energy which collects rapidly within then on achieving sufficient effulgence spreads out from the top of the head expanding to between 6-12 inches above and around the physical head.

The three aspects of this are intensity, duration and sensitivity. Lack of the latter keeping the recipient blissfully unaware of their appearance.

Tarantella, I agree. Well said.

There is and interesting meditation exercise that creates what you are talking about: If one visualizes a thermonuclear explosion going off in the area that is between the genitals and the anus and then follows the results of that explosion in slow motion both outward and upward with the halo and the mushroom ending up above one's head, then one will experience the same results that you are talking about. This also works if the explosion is set off in one's heart center with the difference being that heart center generated energy is being used instead of sex center generated energy being used.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ~Tarantella~:
quote:

Tarantella, I agree. Well said.

There is an interesting meditation exercise that creates what you are talking about: If one visualizes a thermonuclear explosion going off in the area that is between the genitals and the anus and then follows the results of that explosion in slow motion both outward and upward with the halo and the mushroom ending up above one's head, then one will experience the same results that you are talking about. This also works if the explosion is set off in one's heart center with the difference being that heart center generated energy is being used instead of sex center generated energy being used.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aviela:
quote:
quote:
Do you feel that there might be some "mystics" that are being guided by the holy spirit that may not be consciously following Christ??? But are nonetheless fulfilling the teachings & lifestyle and thus being guided by the principles??? What about Buddha???

If your question is to me, then my answer is absolutely not. In yoga and Buddhism you have to work off your sins, with Jesus you start out sin free and from there it all depends on whether you are rocky ground, shallow ground, or fertile ground. If you are fertile ground, then you and the Holy Spirit become really good buds and the Holy Spirit does guide you. Folks that are non Christians might be getting good advice from somewhere (that happens to a lot of good people), but it is not from the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is only a gift to Christians. That is the way that Jesus set things up.

thank you Tucker....
I read somewhere in these threads that one can heal with the K that is generated from the heart....???
Do you think that Jesus used K in his healings and in his miracles??? It seems more than possible to me..

Aviela, based on my experience Jesus did not use the kundalini energy. He could have if He had wished to, but there is no reason to wish to. Compared to the energy that is generated by the heart energy center, the kundalini energy is slow and rough. Using the kundalini energy compared to the energy generated by the heart chakra is like taking a model T ford out on to one of today's race tracks while a race is going on. Aviela, I am an advanced kundalini, Tantric Yoga master but I do not use kundalini energy because the energy generated by the heart chakra is a faster more powerful energy. Using it is like driving a race car with a perfectly balanced engine under the hood. And it is also the energy, if one wishes, that gets you into the family of God. Aviela, once you know what is going on you will always pick to use the energy generated from the heart chakra because it is the Lamborghini of energies.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Tucker, have you found any way to basically turn off that more coarse flow of energy emanating from the lower chakras? I haven't, but, then, I'm not by any means an adept at this. It does seem to resolve somewhat in the heart center, or even better in third eye. But it seems it's always "there."

I don't find I can do much to generate what you're calling heart center energy on my own. That's where prayer comes in. It's as though my own, pitiful heart becomes joined with that of Christ, and he is the one who provides the energy. In fact, that seems to me to be the basis of transformation -- that he takes us to himself and we become a channel through which he operates, leaving our will and intelligence (i.e., soul) perfectly intact.

That old, sacred heart devotion to Jesus really was onto something, wasn't it?

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Tucker, have you found any way to basically turn off that more coarse flow of energy emanating from the lower chakras? I haven't, but, then, I'm not by any means an adept at this. It does seem to resolve somewhat in the heart center, or even better in third eye. But it seems it's always "there."

I don't find I can do much to generate what you're calling heart center energy on my own. That's where prayer comes in. It's as though my own, pitiful heart becomes joined with that of Christ, and he is the one who provides the energy. In fact, that seems to me to be the basis of transformation -- that he takes us to himself and we become a channel through which he operates, leaving our will and intelligence (i.e., soul) perfectly intact.

That old, sacred heart devotion to Jesus really was onto something, wasn't it?

Phil, our body is a thought activated gizmo and what you put thought into is turned on and is activated. And the more you focus thought on to an area or areas the more activated they become. Now normally the personality programming part of our subconscious mind does activation and maintenance of this activation, but one can activate things consciously if they wish to. "Over time" if one focuses on activating something or somethings, the subconscious mind will set up programming that activates these something or somethings without the conscious mind needing to be involved. Now with that said the easiest way to bring kundalini energy under control is "sexual release". It works really great Smiler !

The more you put thought into the heart center the more activated it is going to be and the more the subconscious mind will automatically activate it on it's own. Because you are a Christian and wish to be a Christian the presence of Jesus and Father God will be apart of the process of activation and if you wish, Their presence will also get stronger. The energy generated by the heart energy center is more than just emotion, it is also a very powerful force. If one is a Christian and wishes to be, then the Holy Spirit will teach one how to understand and use this very powerful energy. And the Holy Spirit will also show and teach one how and why this very powerful energy is the foundation of all of God's creation. First, activation, then understanding, and deployment. Consciously exploring activation under the guidance of the Holy Spirit is a good place to start. I did and it worked well.

My first heart activation meditation exercise was to detonate a one billion mega ton thermonuclear bomb in the center of my heart center and watch the results of the explosion in slow motion for several hours at a time. The part moving outward vaporized everything with love energy and the part moving upward activated the heart chakra and the chakras in my body and the chakras that were above my head using love energy. A few times with that meditation and you will start to get the drift of what is going on with activating something. The first time that you do it you are liable (you will probably) end up just sitting and crying because the feeling of love is so intense, but pretty soon you will get use to it. From there you will probably want to go explore the other chakras with that meditation just to see what happens Smiler . I did. But my suggestion is to start with the heart chakras first. And by the way Phil if you do that meditation I will be present. That is something that I do not want to miss Smiler . You are loved!

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Tuck. In a nutshell: love God and neighbor, it seems -- consciously, intentionally. Where have I heard that before? Wink

I'll stick more with sacred heart of Jesus imagery or even Divine Mercy. "One billion mega ton thermonuclear bombs" are a bit much for this 61 year old man. Sounds like this was a meaningful meditation for you.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Thanks, Tuck. In a nutshell: love God and neighbor, it seems -- consciously, intentionally. Where have I heard that before? Wink

I'll stick more with sacred heart of Jesus imagery or even Divine Mercy. "One billion mega ton thermonuclear bombs" are a bit much for this 61 year old man. Sounds like this was a meaningful meditation for you.

Phil you can't go wrong with your approach Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a possibility that a Christian can use the Holy Spirit for evil, ...
What do you mean by this, Tuck?

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
There is a possibility that a Christian can use the Holy Spirit for evil, ...
What do you mean by this, Tuck?

I ment to say that you can use the knowledge that the Holy Spirit teaches you for evil. The Holy Spirit can never be used for evil as you very clearly stated Shasha. Thank you for correcting me!

posted Hide Post
"Tucker,
Do you consider yourself a Christian & follow Christian practices. Or do you consider yourself a yogi who loves God & Jesus & follows non Christian practices? Or some combination of such. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Smiler That is a very good question Mary Sue. And I often wonder about that myself.

Humm?

Technically I am exploring the world of Christianity and the world of yogi both at the same time under the guidance of Father God and Jesus as a mystic and I have been a mystic since my first prayer to Father God in the name of Jesus Christ when I was five years old."

Thank you for clarifying Tucker. Sounds like you are following the direction that God the Father wishes
you to go. I have a very traditional side but along with that has been a non traditional side developing
also. Words like shaman & tantra came to mind in the beginning. These words did not go over well in traditional circles to say the least. Been accused of many things.

"Now, both traditional yoga and traditional Christianity consider being a mystic a valid approach to God. The problem is that Christian mystics and yogi mystics are never completely traditional in their approach to traditional Christianity or traditional yoga. "

Yes, this does seem to be the case.
Don't know if St. John of the Cross falls in the catagory of mystic but even he was put in prison for years, many of his writings burnt.

"Because the goal of traditional Christianity and traditional yoga is to maintain tradition, mystics are considered in a class of their own and for the most part not to be associated with or accepted as valid. Mary Sue, I am a Christian yogi mystic and yes I am not what would be considered traditional (or valid) by either traditional Christianity or traditional yoga. "

Guess I'm not considered traditional (or valid)either. Thank you for the mirror so I can start to be more accepting of how I am being called by God, Jesus & Mother Mary also.

"Marry Sue, that is the best that I can do to answer your question. From there I am judged however you wish to judge me based on your personal approach to reality. And whatever you decide is ok.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Tucker

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I read somewhere in these threads that one can heal with the K that is generated from the heart....???
Do you think that Jesus used K in his healings and in his miracles??? It seems more than possible to me..

quote:
Aviela, based on my experience Jesus did not use the kundalini energy. He could have if He had wished to, but there is no reason to wish to. Compared to the energy that is generated by the heart energy center, the kundalini energy is slow and rough. Using the kundalini energy compared to the energy generated by the heart chakra is like taking a model T ford out on to one of today's race tracks while a race is going on. Aviela, I am an advanced kundalini, Tantric Yoga master but I do not use kundalini energy because the energy generated by the heart chakra is a faster more powerful energy. Using it is like driving a race car with a perfectly balanced engine under the hood. And it is also the energy, if one wishes, that gets you into the family of God. Aviela, once you know what is going on you will always pick to use the energy generated from the heart chakra because it is the Lamborghini of energies.

quote:
Thank you Tucker,
ok, i didn't realize that Heart chakra energy and Kundalini energy were two different things.
I thought that Kundalini when guided correctly and "purified" was the energy that passed through and activated all the chakras, including the heart, pineal gland and higher chrakas and the Holy Spirit being a guide to all
of this is preferred.

To be honest with you Aviela, you can take the kundalini energy up into the heart center and you can use the kundalini to activate all chakras above the sex chakra. In traditional kundalini yoga you bring energy up consciously from the body chakra and the sex chakra at the same time, thus consciously activating all chakras inside of the body and from there the chakras above the head. When you use the heart chakra as the foundation chakra (starting point) you then activate all chakras above the heart chakra using the energy generated from the heart chakra. The chakras below the heart chakra are activated automatically without conscious effort. And when you use the heart enter as the foundation chakra then a situation develops where what Jesus called "the waters of life" flow from your belly. This happens because the flow of energies from the lower chakras are not brought up into the upper (heart and above) chakras. The Holy Spirit is only activated as a gift when the heart chakra is the foundation chakra and it's energy is combined with the presence of God under the salvation of Jesus. In Christians that love God and Jesus this happens automatically and the conscious mind does not need to be involved.

Folks that promote the taking of the kundalini out through the pineal gland are only teaching half of the picture. The other half of the picture is the pituitary gland. When one looks at creation they have the ability to see creation through two lenses, one lens is the pineal gland and the other lens is the pituitary gland. When one is looking through both lenses they are observing creation in stereo. True 3D so to speak.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Sue:
"Tucker,
Do you consider yourself a Christian & follow Christian practices. Or do you consider yourself a yogi who loves God & Jesus & follows non Christian practices? Or some combination of such. Thanks.

quote:
Smiler That is a very good question Mary Sue. And I often wonder about that myself.

Humm?

Technically I am exploring the world of Christianity and the world of yogi both at the same time under the guidance of Father God and Jesus as a mystic and I have been a mystic since my first prayer to Father God in the name of Jesus Christ when I was five years old."

Thank you for clarifying Tucker. Sounds like you are following the direction that God the Father wishes
you to go. I have a very traditional side but along with that has been a non traditional side developing
also. Words like shaman & tantra came to mind in the beginning. These words did not go over well in traditional circles to say the least. Been accused of many things.

"Now, both traditional yoga and traditional Christianity consider being a mystic a valid approach to God. The problem is that Christian mystics and yogi mystics are never completely traditional in their approach to traditional Christianity or traditional yoga. "

Yes, this does seem to be the case.
Don't know if St. John of the Cross falls in the catagory of mystic but even he was put in prison for years, many of his writings burnt.

"Because the goal of traditional Christianity and traditional yoga is to maintain tradition, mystics are considered in a class of their own and for the most part not to be associated with or accepted as valid. Mary Sue, I am a Christian yogi mystic and yes I am not what would be considered traditional (or valid) by either traditional Christianity or traditional yoga. "

Guess I'm not considered traditional (or valid)either. Thank you for the mirror so I can start to be more accepting of how I am being called by God, Jesus & Mother Mary also.

"Marry Sue, that is the best that I can do to answer your question. From there I am judged however you wish to judge me based on your personal approach to reality. And whatever you decide is ok.

quote:
Thank you Tucker

The thing to keep in mind Mary Sue is that only God can teach you about God. No human or spirit can. Humans and spirits can lead you to God, but from there it is just you and God. Because only God can teach you about God. And when you and God are out exploring things together, you are by definition a mystic.