The Kundalini Process: A Christian Understanding
by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions; free sample

Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality
- by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions

ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Kundalini Issues and Spiritual Emergencies    The Wonder and Sacredness of Nature's Physical Undercurrent: Lawrence Fagg
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Wonder and Sacredness of Nature's Physical Undercurrent: Lawrence Fagg Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Dualism. Nondualism. Schmahooielism.

We aren't conscious anyway.

Our brains cannot process doodley squat.

Here is proof.

Please read this sentence.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

Count the F's. Only once. Go ahead, twice.

How many did you find?

To see the answer, scroll down the page until it appears.

Thanks,

jb

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

There are 6. No catch.

Posts: 2881 | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 6. No catch.

That's in the "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me" catagory. I got six this time. But the first time I saw this little puzzle I could not for the life of me find all the effen F's.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shame on me. I didn't get it several years ago. I didn't get it again, recently. I had to use the "search and find" function in my editor Roll Eyes

Posts: 2881 | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post