Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

about rest , relaxing and medication Login/Join

posted
I would like to ask this , if it is alowed, apart from my other post in the forum:

I still am looking for a means to lower tension in the early morning, to continue to sleep, and perhaps also during periods during the day.
Has anyone heard of Ruval ? It is a free available medicin here, to calm you down. In it , there's st.john 's worth.

Who has used this with succes ? . Now, I have been told that there is a chance of becoming, in stead of more relaxed, more anxious.

I am wondering if this is true, or does it only apply for certain combinations of medicins.

If you use any other good relaxer or a means to have a good night sleep especially from 5.00 a.m. or a bit earlier, please let me know. After 5.00 a.m. or earlier i find it difficult to sleep again.

Hope anyone can shine a light on this. Of course i am aware one has to check this with his or her docter in the end.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hcb:
If you use any other good relaxer or a means to have a good night sleep especially from 5.00 a.m. or a bit earlier, please let me know. After 5.00 a.m. or earlier i find it difficult to sleep again. [/QUOTE ]

I found that eating a banana (high in serotonin) around 5 mins. of waking gave me a deep sleep sometimes. Bananas high in serotonin.

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary... worse case, I take a Benadryl (25mg). It's also a great interrupt for an anxiety episode in a pinch.

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is benadryl exactly ?

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we look further into cbd oil , dont know if it is available in the states.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcb:
what is benadryl exactly ?

I had to look it up, too. It is a U.S. brand name of an allergy medication whose generic name is diphenhydramine. However, diphenhydramine also has the side-effect of making people drowsy. Therefore it is also sold as a way of promoting sleep. A common brand name for this use is Nytol, even though it is the same substance as Benadryl.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Sue:
I found that eating a banana (high in serotonin) around 5 mins. of waking gave me a deep sleep sometimes. Bananas high in serotonin.

That's very interesting, Mary Sue. I love bananas. I must try your cure some time.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post