Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kundalini not rising and not dramatic Login/Join

posted
i have been working with a guru who introduced me to the gayatri mantra and it has worked pretty well at removing blockages. now i have it feels like tingling and energy all over my body and sexual feeling energy at the base of my spine but nothing else is happening and is nor dramatic or anything. the guru said it will take time to build up and reach the crown chakra for samadhi. is there a safety thing for people who are not fully ready that prevents the rising?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 04 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
TB, if you're working with a guru, then why not ask him? I haven't worked with this mantra and don't have any experience with gurus. Perhaps he could answer your question better since he's got more experience with this approach.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ThoughtBroadcaster,

It's the first time I hear about using the gayatri mantra to initiate the kundalini process. Several years ago I used to sing regularly this mantra but not with the effects that you describe. Aren't you doing anything else ? If you are and if it leaves you with such a feeling of insecurity why do you keep doing it ? What kind of attitude your guru would have towards you if something went really wrong ? It's a tough question but you should put it to yourself,and him.

Take good care my friend.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 12 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post