Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi HCB, music, reading, and sporting. Music is interesting because music can create feelings that are helpful and therapeutic. Music can give you feelings that are fun to feel and these fun to feel feelings also stimulate your immune system. And music can give us a break from our normal thoughts and emotions. Up beat music that makes us feel good can be very helpful in many ways. Music has gotten me through a lot of emotionally difficult times Smiler .

Reading can be good also because it takes you away from things for a while. Or teach you new things that also take you away from or help you with troubling things. And sporting events if your team is winning can be really uplifting.

I learned how to pray when I was five years old and prayer has been my life. I would have had no life without it. So learning to pray is a good idea, in my opinion anyway.

I have always had trouble sleeping, but now because I have spent so much time in meditation and meditative prayer I can just lower my mind's vibration level to the point where I am no longer conscious and am asleep. If something is bothering me to the point that my stomach is upset, which can happen, then that doesn't work and I can't sleep until I do something to settle my stomach.

Did you know HCB that with a little practice that you can learn to feel things that you want to feel even though there is no reason for you to feel them but that you want to feel them? Do you have any TV or movie stars that make you feel good when you look at them? What other people are feeling can affect our feelings and TV and movie stars are stars because they have an extra ability to do that. So, if there is a TV or movie star that when you look at them makes you feel good go on the internet and find a picture or two of them that makes you "feel good" and save it to your computer. And then once a day sit and stare into that picture for a few moments and feel what it is that that picture makes you feel. And if you do this for a while you will soon be able to think about that picture and feel that good feeling. But only do one or two pictures of the same person. And if you find a picture of someone else that makes you feel better, then practice feeling their picture for a while. The American actress that makes me feel the best at this point in time (I have been doing this for a while because if they can do it I can do it) is Jenifer Anison (I have to check the spelling). If you practice this for a while you can reach the point where you can have a good feeling (which actually stimulates your immune system) anytime you wish to give yourself a break, for a moment, from your normal feelings. It is something that I have learned how to do and it has been very helpful, especially for my immune system because negative feelings shut down your immune system. The key is a picture of someone that makes you feel good in a positive way. Things that make you feel negative are not going to be helpful.

Love, tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for your contributions to help hcb. Nice to see that this board still has some life in it.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Clare.
Can you give me their information. So I can look further into it. HCB

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@phil:
the meditation i have tried, but unfortunately
i had to puke. (without anything coming out)

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Yes, dry-heaves like that are usually an indication that negative energies are being released. That could actually mean the exercise was effective, though take it easy.

I don't know if you have sincerely surrendered your life to Jesus Christ and asked him to lead you to this time, but I surely recommend it.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clare
posted Hide Post
HCB

Just google their names and you will get all the information you need, plus their contact numbers and email addresses. I worked with Marion Boon, and I liked her presence very much.

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow the lady of the church is coming .
The situation right now is that I can't handle the pressure / energy anymore.
Hearing a very loud zoom tone and headache makes me ...and the other things too.

When have you surrendered your life to Jezus,
I read an book by Phil Anderson about the praying and in it there was a procedure to do so. I have been baptized long ago as a child.
But after that I didnt do much with it.
So I will have to surrender again I suppose.
But , having the idea that God might think I am doing this because of my problems, but is that very serious ?. I hope not so.
Thanks for listening to this all.

But one very thing worries me too.
Do I have to leave everything to Jezus then,
I mean can't or May I do anything myself ? But that would't be surrendering.

HCB

posted Hide Post
I have been confronted with cramp and instability just under the ribs.
Now when making this spot a little bit more spaceous (it was unstable) , suddenly the whole thing is releasing or more unstabele and not controllable anymore. So I had to vomit.
I would like to know why is it that when a cramp spot is released , I have more problems instead of less ?
Is there any explanation about this ? Is it better not to do anything then anymore. Every time we i do something its gets worse it seems.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Check out the resource Clare recommended, hcb.

It sounds like your energy is stuck and blocked in various ways. A sustained focus on God through spiritual practice sets a direction for things to move toward, and provides and inner guidance on how to cooperate. Trying to "fix" oneself by doing this or that practice is usually hit and miss.

posted Hide Post
Thank you Clare.
I googled her and found she does something with regression therapy and is located in Hellevoetsluis. Is this the right marion boon ?Unfortunately , if it is her, she is not really in my neihgbourhood.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Well, hcb, you just might have to travel a little to get the help you need.

Picture of Clare
posted Hide Post
hcb

Yes you may have to travel to find someone who can accompany you as you heal. Marion has been training therapists for years, as has Hans, and perhaps they might recommend someone near to you. When I first began to experience kundalini awakenings, I travelled from Ireland to Canada many times within a five year period for my healing. I don't regret it. And likewise people have come to me from overseas for support from time to time. We are worth it hcb. I totally agree with Phil - keep your focus on your christian journey, God's grace will lead you to whoever might be supporting for you.

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Clare and Phil,

I am hardly capable of traveling. (Don 't know if i can afford this all too.) I lost many kilos and am exhausted , from the 7 months until now.
can you tell me a bit more about her approach ?

I get some help of someone of the church. She is looking for someone to help me, in praying.

posted Hide Post
thanks Tucker too for your tips. I forgot that to say.

But I am wondering : how to not loose the hope right now.

And i dont know what to think of the man who i visisted until now. When I got home it got worse, is that normal ? Please give your opinions , I have thought it should be better instead,I am so unstable that i dont know what to do, stop or not. I think now to quit.
But I find it hard to have an option less,
and my mind is telling me, well perhaps it gets better but not now. In my opinion he has been a bit inaccurate with me.
How to make a desicion then, how do you all do that in this kind of situation.

Again everybody thanks for your reaction, I really appreciate that .

posted Hide Post
Forgot this : should I do nothing fysical anymore then ?
I dont understand why things get worse
after imagining that things are solving or get more space. It was unstable there I know,but I always thought that when things are solving
it would get better. Or is it that too much is happening, or doesn't that approach work now.
I am confused.