New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcb:
But.....in this situation, what would you recommend me too do ? Is acupuncture still an option,acupuncture, doing nothing at all, What could be an option still ?otherwise I will be put
into a mental hospital.

quote:
Originally posted by Tucker:
hcb Smiler what you are describing are some of the side effects to lorazepam which is an anti anxiety drug. What you need to do is to go back to your doctor and have your medication adjusted or changed soon. chb, what you are having is a serious anxiety attack, that or there is something medical wrong with you that needs to be found and solved.

There isn't any "meditation" that is going to help you. What you need to do is to go to the Emergency Room or an Emergency Doctor. If you are having an anxiety attack they will help you and if you have something medically wrong with you they will help you. "Meditation" is for when you are calm, at least somewhat. It is not for what you are experiencing now. Because, you have to be able to concentrate and there is no way that you can do that experiencing what you are experiencing. hcb, go to the Emergency Doctor because you could have something seriously wrong with you.

Love, tucker

hcb has a problem that I have been dealing with for over twenty years now. And I have fought the same symptoms that she is experiencing for years. hcb has been to the doctor which is why she doesn't have to work anymore, is on an anti anxiety drug, and she is now living in a relatively non stress environment. hcb knows that going to the doctor is not going to help because there is nothing that they can do except recommend a sanitarium or mental hospital where hcb would be in a totally non stress environment which is an option that hcb doesn't really want to do.

So out of desperation hcb comes to us for help. So we make suggestions and none of these suggestions work. And we end up back to suggesting that she go to the doctor which hcb knows will lead to a sanitarium or mental hospital, which might actually be a good idea in the long rum Smiler . Maybe? Now the other option that hcb presented was, "doing nothing at all." Now, based on my experience and on the research that I have done, because I have the same problem, part of the problem is genetic and part of it is psychological. Apparently some people, which includes me, chemically over respond to a perceived fight or flight type threat and these chemicals are then slow to break down after this overdose of chemicals. Which causes them to over react and then to stay agitated longer than normal people do. And apparently this problem is genetic. On top of this, in some people, they get caught in a programming loop. A loop that stimulates the flight response which then causes an overdose of chemicals that are then slow to break down in the blood stream.

The programming loop: Somewhere in our childhood we were given the idea that the only time that we have true power is when we can say, "NO!" And when we have to say "Yes", we either get angry or try to run away. The "Yes" response creates a fight or flight response which then causes an overdose of the fight or flight response chemicals which are then slow to break down. As we get older we find out that we can not fight. Over whelming rage is just not functional Smiler . So the only other option is flight and if flight is not an option you then get depressed and sick. Now here is where the programming loop come into play: When you can say, "No!" all is well, but when you have to say "yes" (you have to "do" something, which over time becomes just about anything that you have to do Smiler ) you get an overdose of flight chemicals which then makes you sick. Your only option is to say "NO!" to everything because if you try to do something you get sick. And you actually do get physically sick.

At this point, one of hcb's question options, "do nothing at all" not only becomes a valid option but it also becomes the best option. You are where you need to be. Do nothing and do not worry about it. Because, the more you try to solve things the worse things are going to get. "Eventually you will feel like doing something because you do not have to do it." In the meantime just quit worrying about things and just do what it is that you are doing.

Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hcb, if you would talk to somebody about anything that you would like to talk about, PM me. I do not mind and I am not doing anything. I am not going to try to fix you, we will just talk about whatever you would like to talk about just for something to do. Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
"Do what you're doing" is one of my favorite focusing phrases, Tucker. Smiler

Good of you to offer to be of personal assistance to hcb.

hcb, could you remind us again what country you're in? Maybe acuveda could see if there are helpful therapies in your area?

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Along with keeping the gas build up in my stomach to a minimum (1/2 tablet of tums at a time and drinking a lot of water) I am finding three things that seem to be helpful: A totally stress free mental environment, exercise (slowly doing a little more every day), and a video game that I have been playing for three years now. I have reached the point in this video game called "Heatseeker" where I have available the best jet in the game and that jet is a game juggernaut. I take this jet into the missions and just kick tush Smiler . And it feels good to win at something.

Another thing that is interesting is that when an old programming thought comes up to drag me into a feeling of fear and hopelessness I tell "it" that "it" is stupid and to go away and leave me alone. For some reason the word "stupid" causes the old programming in my subconscious mind to wither and to be in doubt of its validity. And if I say or call "it" anything else it just feeds "it" and makes things worse. For some reason the programming in my subconscious mind is sensitive to the word "stupid" and "it" wants to change into a programming reality where "it" isn't "stupid" Smiler . What seems to be happening now is that my subconscious mind is beginning to look for thoughts that are not considered "stupid". As long as I am persistent and consistent my subconscious mind seems to be attempting to change itself instead of battling with me. It is funny and amazing to me that there is a word that can cause my subconscious mind to not only doubt its programming but to also cause it to attempt to change its own programming Smiler . Eek Smiler ! Tucker might be empowered here? Maybe?

Love, Tucker

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Tucker, does your subconscious want to change for the "better" when you use the word, "stupid," or does it just want to avoid the judgment?
- That's a powerful word, all right, one we shouldn't call each other.

I've wondered if you are suffering from GERD? Have you ever had this checked out?
- see http://www.webmd.com/heartburn...lux-disease-gerd-1#1

Now you've got me curious about that video game. Smiler

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mary Sue,

I have a very fascinating story that led me to the discovery that the DNA of memories get passed on epigentically, but it's far too detailed to go into. If you google it, you should be able to find a few recently published articles on the subject. It's quite fascinating research.

When determining etiology of diseases in Eastern medicine, the practitioner considers many factors: constitutional tendencies, diet and lifestyle, environment, emotions, etc. There is alway some mental-emotional involvement with chronic conditions, and more so when diet and lifestyle are healthy, but the person is still sick.

With digestive issues, what I see often in people is their own poor mental digestion (ruminating, over-thinking, worrying, not digesting life events, holding on to toxic thoughts, etc.) being projected on to the body, or anger, resentment and unfulfilled desires overacting on digestion. I use people's specific symptoms as a guide for self- inquiry, what the physical symptom might be revealing about their mind. It's not an exact science, just a tool, and there are many patterns of imbalance that produce digestive issues, so a lot of potential thought patterns, too.

I don't think your family members' projection can effect you epigenetically unless you are deeply affected by it and then had offspring, thus passing it on. It's possible that you aren't aware of their effect on you, maybe it's lingering in the unconscious, but manifesting in the physical. That's actually quite common.... Smiler

You could check out Louise Hay's books for some general body-mind connections. Her connections are not as multi-faceted as mine because of my TCM and Ayurvedic background, but I agree with her line of thinking and I think they could be useful if you wanted to pursue that route for helping you with your heart and digestive issues.

Best wishes for your healing.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 07 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Tucker, does your subconscious want to change for the "better" when you use the word, "stupid," or does it just want to avoid the judgment?
- That's a powerful word, all right, one we shouldn't call each other.

I've wondered if you are suffering from GERD? Have you ever had this checked out?
- see http://www.webmd.com/heartburn...lux-disease-gerd-1#1

Now you've got me curious about that video game. Smiler

I don't have GERD. I went through a lot of medical tests in my younger days and in the end everybody agreed that I was having sever panic attacks Smiler . And other than anti anxiety medication which I refused to take, there wasn't anything that they could do. That and no stimulants or alcohol. I quit drinking but still smoke cigarettes and drink coffee but I have to at times be very careful with the coffee Smiler . And Phil, thanks to the information and interaction that you have given me it turns out that the real key to this whole things is "Right Thoughts" and lots of exercise. The right thoughts part was a bear, but because of all of the experience with my personality programming and consciously controlling my nervous system it was possible to do. Most others can't do the psychological part because of the emotional pain that one goes through as they are exploring their foundation programming. The best that they can do is to work on changing their thought habits. I also changed my diet Smiler . I am now eating vegetables, cereal grains, and dairy products with no red meat and a little pork, roast chicken, and fish every once in a while. And also if I had not has thousands of hours of meditation experience with exploring my autonomic and the other parts of my nervous system I couldn't have pulled myself out of the mind mess that I was in either.

Lord Jesus sometimes talked to me through you Phil Smiler . He did you know. If I hadn't been on this message board during this time I never would have solved it either. I owe you Phil Smiler !

Ah yes, "Heatseeker" the video game. I am using the Wii console box, with the controller and nunchuk on the second controller setting. Also I went through two other flight action video games before I started the "Heatseeker" game. So I did have a few gaming skills before "Heatseeker" which might of helped with that game. Maybe? And I do not recommend those two games because they are hard and not really that much fun. And Heatseeker is hard if one has not ever played that kind of video game before. They don't make Heakseeker any more so it is becoming hard to find it at a reasonable price. At least for the Wii system and I do not know about its availability on the other systems. I have two copies of the video game, two console boxes, and two sets of the controllers just in case because I use the game to help maintain my hand eye coordination and cognitive awareness. I had "Top Gun" on my first computer over twenty years ago and when that computer became obsolete the game wouldn't play on my new computer. Which is I suppose why I like Heatseeker. It is not Top Gun Smiler but it is a doable alternative. And I find it fun and it works really good for hand eye coordination as well as maintaining a strong grip Smiler . I got everything through Amazon.com except my first console box and controllers, they were a hand me down from my step son. I am not really an expert at the game. I had a heck of a time getting through the game on "Rookie" so that I could get the bonus jet that I use now. A Su-47 Berkut, A Russian plane. And that plane is better than the American planes in the game like the F-22 Raptor and the F-15 Eagle because they do not have the air to surface missiles that the Berkut has. All they have in the game are bombs that are hard to hit anything with and their ordinance loads slow where the Berkut's ordinance loads pretty fast Smiler . The Berkut moves three times the speed of sound which is very fast in the game, it has two kinds of fire and forget air to air missiles, and four quick loading guided fire and forget air to ground missiles that takes out multiple targets with one shot or big hard to sink targets with two or three shots. And I still play on the Rookie hardness setting. I can do the other settings (Pilot and Ace) But you really have to be "awake!" on those hardness settings Smiler . Rookie is just fun and they will even on Rookie shoot you down if you don't pay attention. Even on Rookie you can't sleep through the game and you have to stay on your toes. Anyway Phil if your kids have the Wii system I would suggest you get the video game just to have a look at it and I can help you with some game tricks if you would need any.

Love, Tucker

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the updates, Tucker. Sounds like you've been around the block quite a few times with the panic attack situation and have developed a strategy that's helpful to you. I've had a few in my time, but can usually figure out where they come from -- generally when I'm just plain old exhausted.

I'm glad to hear you've found some helpful info here. I do believe the Lord works through the sharing, and have picked up lots of helpful info as well through the years.

You really are into that video game! Smiler I don't have a Wii system, but I've meddled with games before on my computer and enjoyed them from time the time. The latest round was Angry Birds, which is more of a problem-solving game than a shoot-em-upper. One afternoon I spent around two hours playing and it gave me a monstrous headache. Since then, I limit myself to 15 min. Addictive stuff!

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
hcb, are you still around. How are you?

posted Hide Post
Phil...

>>hcb, I think when things reach this point, it's best to seek medical attention. I'm not at all sure this is only kundalini process that you're describing.<<

Good advice, though I went through similar in ‘97/‘98. The doc did help in my case... eventually. Gooi Krishna also went through similar.

HCB... have you read Gopi’s autobiography?

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Tucker:
hcb Smiler what you are describing are some of the side effects to lorazepam which is an anti anxiety drug. What you need to do is to go back to your doctor and have your medication adjusted or changed soon. chb, what you are having is a serious anxiety attack, that or there is something medical wrong with you that needs to be found and solved.
————-

What I can offer here is that diazepam did not work for me, and in fact only made it worse. The doctor found out that Paxil has on off-use efficacybforbVasovagal attacks that works for 60% of patients. It helped me a great deal, and may be something hcb should talk to the doctor about. The reason for the V attacks is that a K awakening floods the V nerve with a tremendous amount of energy that the body isn’t ready to utilize. The result can be excruciating both physically and psychically.

Posts: 113 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
Thanks for the updates, Tucker. Sounds like you've been around the block quite a few times with the panic attack situation and have developed a strategy that's helpful to you. I've had a few in my time, but can usually figure out where they come from -- generally when I'm just plain old exhausted.

I'm glad to hear you've found some helpful info here. I do believe the Lord works through the sharing, and have picked up lots of helpful info as well through the years.

You really are into that video game! Smiler I don't have a Wii system, but I've meddled with games before on my computer and enjoyed them from time the time. The latest round was Angry Birds, which is more of a problem-solving game than a shoot-em-upper. One afternoon I spent around two hours playing and it gave me a monstrous headache. Since then, I limit myself to 15 min. Addictive stuff!

Based on my experience with video games, is that one's eyes have to quickly focus as the images on the screen change, if they change somewhat rapidly. And this can strain the eyes and give one bad head ache. And Phil I do not get the feeling that you are a video game type personality Smiler because you are way to busy with a lot of other things. And video games really eat time. Time that can be better spent doing other things. I have to play this action video game because if I don't I will loose my ability to think fast and react quickly to things. And lets face it Smiler I do not really have a lot to do anymore. The video game is a part of my daily exercise program along with lifting weights and walking a quarter of a mile a day. If I miss one day of physical exercise I can't walk so there is no putting it off Smiler.

Love, Tucker

posted Hide Post
Hi Acuveda

Thank you for your feedback
Interesting that how ones grandparents deals with trauma affects future generations DNA. The Native Americans talk about this. Whenever you do something consider how it will affect 6 generations ahead.

I see now how both people (much older than I) are trying to pass down their trauma beliefs & behaviors that I do not agree with. I can't stomach this so to say. Native Americans speak of
generational trauma & how it is passed down through the generations.

Most of this has been in my unconscious. Started to surface 6 months ago & with deeper information 2 months ago.

I am finding Constitutional homeopathics very helpful in this situation

Thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by acuveda:

It's possible that you aren't aware of their effect on you, maybe it's lingering in the unconscious, but manifesting in the physical. That's actually quite common.... Smiler

Best wishes for your healing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mary Sue,

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tucker

By chance have you ever tried
Constitutional Homeopathy.

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks everyone for your reply,

i have not read all, to protect mysef a bit,
but my friend here does it for me, at the moment.

The answere is from myself.

as far as the diazepam, I myself use lorazepam,
i find it difficult to deal with, my tension level, varies throughout the day. I feel this complicates everything, but it is nearly impossible to bring it back, does anyone understand this or can say something about this ?
Also they wanted me to use lasea, to relax, and to use as replacement for building off the lorazepam, but this also is not in variable / small doses available to compensate...
if I want to lower doses at better times,,,,what strategy or supplements / medications to use then ?

At the moment having incredible cramps, hope they will dissapear with the help of GOD.

Thanks Tucker for your kind reply too.

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post