Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help needed Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have tried acuveda , yes, but the situation is more worse than i expected. I had to take in lasea also. Didnt hear yet from her.

thank you for the advice mary sue, I find it difficult to find good bible texts or a stimulating passage, can you help me out pls ?

I am thinking of tara springett, what do you think of her ?

thanks everybody, HCB

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Sue:
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
hcb, I'm so sorry to hear of your struggle. If you're well enough to do so, go outside and take a walk, noticing the feel of the air, the colors around you, the ground under your feet. Eat a big meal, take a rest, walk some more, etc.......

HCB

These are really lovely practices that Phil is suggesting here, as you feel able.

I've been wondering if you believe that doing these types of things could be of assistance to you. Of course do things in a way that you belief appropriate for yourself. These are only some suggestions.

What do you suppose would happen if you: continuously surrender what you are going through to God, Jesus the Holy Spirit; If when you feel energy that you feel is too much you read scripture that offer you comfort, hope, trust; That when you experience panic/fear turn to
Jesus and Mother Mary and ask for guidance and help or do something for someone else.

What do you suppose might happen if you started asking forgiveness for your short comings.

How would writing a gratitude journal assist you?

I am not good enough to do this all,
but mary sue, how to surrender all to god ?
and...can i approach someone to help me, i guess thats okay,
but how to surrender ....pls tell me..or give me some advice pls,

Posts: 94 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcb:
At first after a reiki initiation 2 and much reiki and meditation the problems started.

This all started with meditation, right? This might be a good time to reiterate for other people reading this thread that meditation does have its dangers. The list below is summarized from a post I found online at https://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,102896:

1. Blackouts, lack of sensory filters, and anxiety attacks
2. Fog and space
3. Altered states and memory difficulties
3. Loss of boundaries
4. Inappropriate and unrelated bursts of emotion
5. Muscle jerking
6. Long-term emotional flatness
7. Seizures
8. Visual hallucinations

Even if you only have one or two of these symptoms, they do sound to me like they would be best treated by a physician, psychiatrist, or neurologist.

Posts: 1017 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no it started with reiki 2
but in front of that i did a lot of reiki light meditations, and also self treatments .

posted Hide Post
quote:
yes, it started with reiki 2
but in front of that i did a lot of reiki light meditations, and also self treatments .

but in the process until now everything has gone not good, and its like a swamp i am pulled in.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have tried acuveda , yes, but the situation is more worse than i expected. I had to take in lasea also. Didnt hear yet from her.

thank you for the advice mary sue, I find it difficult to find good bible texts or a stimulating passage, can you help me out pls ?

I am thinking of tara springett, what do you think of her ?

thanks everybody, HCB

Tara could be helpful, but I'm still not sure why you're not going to see a physician.

Posts: 3951 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Derek and hcb -- re. "meditations"

Always good to know what people mean by that word. Thanks for clarifying, hcb.

Many have told me that reiki is safe, but the U.S. Catholic bishops have issued a warning about it.

http://www.usccb.org/_cs_upload/8092_1.pdf

Posts: 3951 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello RCB

Tell us about the person who gave you the attunement. It is possible they sent you something (energetically) of themselves in the attunement that is stuck in you energetically. Have you given this any consideration. Does
any of the issues your going through not feel like your own, or your own energy. This is why I don't like reiki. I had a reiki master send me energy that I did not request. They had issues in their unconscious that came through in the energy. Many reiki practitioners said
this is impossible. Reiki can do no harm. But I know differently. This was a terrible experience for me.
I found out some things about the reiki master later that verified my experience.

I'm sorry if these questions have already been answered. I ask to try & understand your relationship with the reiki master.
Anything you feel up to sharing is appreciated. What type of relationship did you have with the reiki master you worked with
before the attunement? What kind of training did they have in dealing with their own issues? Why were you wanting to be attuned so that you could give treatment to others. In others words was this something you have had an overwhelming desire to do for a long time?
Or simply something to do? I had countless friends all getting attuned & I knew this wasn't right for me. I knew that a practitioner
could do harm if they hadn't dealt with their own issues. No one I knew getting attuned agreed. How were you able to surrender to the R.M. to receive the attunement. Actually I met someone else who had all kinds
of issues occur after being given energy work. They were very afraid also. They had much physical pain.

I can't guarantee it but someone I kinda know may be willing to talk with you. He is a yogi with alot of experience with kundalini.
He very respectfully balanced out my energies once when I had a year of headaches from kundalini. If you feel comfortable sending me your contact information I'll give it too him when I see him later this week. Probably an e-mail address, phone #, & name. Please consider deeply how you really feel about this. You do not have to have energy work. Tell him the limits you wish to set. To my knowledge he
does not charge anything. If you are uncomfortable in any way trust this warning. OK!

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Sue:
Hello RCB
Tell us about the person who gave you the attunement. It is possible they sent you something (energetically) of themselves in the attunement that is stuck in you energetically. Have you given this any consideration.

Before the attunement i had sometimes that i had to vomit during sessions she was sending reiki to my past. I then thought it was oke,
rather good thad bad. Once she said that she would let open a gate so that i could do it myself als o at home. But after the attunement and i was at first feeling okay. After a few days it went wrong, she send also reiki then a couple of times.
She had problems, but i dont remember what problems exactly. She signt the symbols rather big she said. She often had it warm herself, in the summer she said.

Does
any of the issues your going through not feel like your own, or your own energy. This is why I don't like reiki. I had a reiki master send me energy that I did not request. They had issues in their unconscious that came through in the energy. Many reiki practitioners said
this is impossible. Reiki can do no harm. But I know differently. This was a terrible experience for me.
I found out some things about the reiki master later that verified my experience.

I find it difficult to say, but at first i just got hot, and was scary, later i was stupid enough to give me reiki on a spot, and everything went worse.

I'm sorry if these questions have already been answered. I ask to try & understand your relationship with the reiki master.

I have had several treatments with her and i was always positive then.
i thought she was a natural. The attunements were done in one day. One to One.

Anything you feel up to sharing is appreciated. What type of relationship did you have with the reiki master you worked with
before the attunement?
I had treatments from her and we talked about what i experienced during that time.

What kind of training did they have in dealing with their own issues? Why were you wanting to be attuned so that you could give treatment to others. In others words was this something you have had an overwhelming desire to do for a long time?
I wanted to fix my burn out with reiki and with reiki 2 i wanted to fix some emotional things from the past. I thought it was healty.
But in front of the attunement i had a dream, i dont remember quite , but it was kind of a warning, not nice. dont remember the details.

Or simply something to do? I had countless friends all getting attuned & I knew this wasn't right for me. I knew that a practitioner
could do harm if they hadn't dealt with their own issues. No one I knew getting attuned agreed. How were you able to surrender to the R.M. to receive the attunement.

Ik had all confidence in it, i had already done reiki 1 half year ago too.

Actually I met someone else who had all kinds
of issues occur after being given energy work. They were very afraid also. They had much physical pain.

I can't guarantee it but someone I kinda know may be willing to talk with you. He is a yogi with alot of experience with kundalini.
He very respectfully balanced out my energies once when I had a year of headaches from kundalini. If you feel comfortable sending me your contact information I'll give it too him when I see him later this week. Probably an e-mail address, phone #, & name. Please consider deeply how you really feel about this. You do not have to have energy work. Tell him the limits you wish to set. To my knowledge he
does not charge anything. If you are uncomfortable in any way trust this warning. OK!

I dont quite understand what it is he can do for me ...until now , all the energy work has worsened the case, or i didnt go on further because the situation is already desastrous.
How does this work then ? I am living here in the netherlands.
You can have my email. I will send it to you okay ?
Is he a member of some club or organisation ?

HCB

posted Hide Post
HRB did the RM say what this gate was that she opened. Has she attempted to close it? Can she removed the reiki symbols that
she placed in your energy system with the attunments?

This may be something to ask her or the yogi.

I am tired and need to sleep on the things you have written. Thank you very much for sharing so much about what has happened
to you.

posted Hide Post
I have no contact with her at the moment.
In reiki you can work with the symbols,
wich are three of them.
before reiki 2 i could not do myself send reiki to certain events in my past.
But she told me once that she should let something open so that i could do it myself.
But i dont remember it quite all.
It was during a treatment, later i had reiki 2 attunement,
She told me she signt the symbols nice big when i had reiki 2 course.
I dont think the symbols can be removed. People told me . But....When do you see the yogi..Or can we mail him now

posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no contact with her at the moment.
In reiki you can work with the symbols,
wich are three of them.
before reiki 2 i could not do myself send reiki to certain events in my past.
But she told me once that she should let something open so that i could do it myself.
But i dont remember it quite all.
It was during a treatment, later i had reiki 2 attunement,
She told me she signt the symbols nice big when i had reiki 2 course.
I dont think the symbols can be removed. People told me . But....When do you see the yogi..Or can we mail him now

++++++++
Hello HCB

From what you are writing it seems that everything started going sour after you were attuned to reiki 1. It got worse after
reiki 2.

I am waiting on a phone call from a friend who is a reiki master. There is another person in town who is a master who studied
under the lineage of the original man who developed reiki. I will do my best to get hold of her & get back with an answer
on the possibility of removal of the symbols & closing the door that was opened. Is this the direction you want to go if the symbols can be removed? Do you believe that this will improve your situation? I do not know if there will be any charge from the reiki masters.

I probably will not get an opportunity to talk with the yogi till Sunday. I would only ask him if the reiki
masters are unable to assist. At this point I don't know enough about each person's gifts to know if this can be done as a distance healing.

posted Hide Post
Hi Mary Sue,
Thank you for your actions.

However , the problems started after reiki 2 course, not reiki 1, (but a bit earlier during treatments from the reiki master.) If that was the case i never would have done reiki 2.
I can get in touch with the reiki master here to ask here if anything did go wrong or that there something is still open . Should I ask her more ?
I have to think about this all too. I really dont know if this would improve the situation.
But it is good to know if it is possible. But frankly i never wanted to have anything to do with reiki anymore after this all. But if there can be things removed i would like to know.

Best HCB

posted Hide Post
Is there any organisation abroad wich could help me ?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Les:
Phil...

>>hcb, I think when things reach this point, it's best to seek medical attention. I'm not at all sure this is only kundalini process that you're describing.<<

Good advice, though I went through similar in ‘97/‘98. The doc did help in my case... eventually. Gooi Krishna also went through similar.

HCB... have you read Gopi’s autobiography?

No i didnt,what is the title ?
need help on my situation and also about energy behaviour and meds, could you help me out ?