Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

brain or head cracking/popping Login/Join

posted
has anyone been stretching the neck and had the top of the head pop open leaving a big space like feeling? This just happened to me. so just curios.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 14 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Welcome, sftm. Smiler

No, I've not had the experience you're describing. Maybe others have. Sounds like some kind of crown activity.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi sftm,

Glad you popped into Shalom Place. I've not had any experiences of my head popping like you describe. But, I did go through a period of feeling like parts of my brain were literally moving around. It was very weird because I couldn't get used to the idea of brain matter shifting in my skull. I know enough about the brain to know that it's parts are not mobile! Eeker

I've felt energy in the head for years, that seems normal, but feeling like pieces of the brain were moving around...that was a new one!

What do you mean by the "traveling caravan" of your body parts? Do you feel you're in a process of kundalini activity right now? And how is this related to your sad face? Sounds like you've learned to accept, surrender, and not be too fearful of what is happening. Thank God, huh?

I don't want to get too personal, so feel free to respond or not as you're comfortable.

peace, Shasha

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi sftm,

I am just wondering when this all started and whether you know what initiated the process for you. What is your Christian background. Also, do you experience the chakras as described in Hinduism and other kundalini literature?

Much Love in the Lord Jesus

Jacques

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi again, sftm.

After reading over your posts, I guess I'd like to take you up on your openness to suggestions, may I please? I'm concerned that given so many of your reported physical problems you may need to get a thorough medical examination. Maybe you've already done so, eh?

Some of the stuff you report sounds a bit like kundanlini energy but it's probably a good idea to rule out any medical condition that may be causing some of these sensations.

Also, what you're describing of your recent struggles, conflicts, confusions makes me wonder: are you getting the care you need for your mental health? What you describes seems like it would confuse and/or frighten most people, and this kind of anxiety can cloud our thoughts and judgment. So a professional, psych. evaluation might also be in order.

Again, no obligation to get too personal...

peace, in our Lord,

Shasha

posted Hide Post
That does answer, thanks sftm. I am not experiencing any of these things myself, but do experience some mild energy related phenomenon (especially in the third eye area) from time to time. I used to be involved with the New Age but turned away from all energy related issues when I came back to Christ.

But since making Christ Lord of my life I have once again found my path drifting back to some of the old ideas, practices etc. But this time I know who God is and feel grounded enough to explore these issues with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

My current belief is that Kundalini and the Chakras and energy movements are part of our physical/spiritual makeup. A metaphysical anthropology so to speak. When explored under the Lordship of Jesus these things are no more dangerous than exploring our physical bodies through medicine and excercise.

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi sftm. Just to acknowledge that you and your struggles are in my prayers. Sometimes when we're down deep such as you are, we really come to realize what a friend we have in Jesus. I know that sounds like a platitude, but it seems his love is holding you these days, and will surely guide you through.

A suggestion: keep it simple, focused in the present moment, and rein your mind in when it begins to catastrophize your situation. Know that God is present in each moment, loving you just as you are, and rest in that conviction.

Hang in there!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks jaques and phil

posted Hide Post
Dear sftm,

I'm sorry to hear that you got such rude treatment when you reached out for help. What a low, low time in your life, to lose so much in a short period of time is extremely stressful.I hope that you will find Shalom Place a supportive, kind community during this season in your life.

Thank you for sharing your poem. Amazing how when we're hurting, we all tend to hurt in the same ways and cry out the same cries.

BTW, what do you think of Phil's advice? I benefitted from it myself when I read it! Smiler

posted Hide Post
thanks again

posted Hide Post
take my advice, never reach this level of deception! it can make the strongest spirit go insane. I speak from experience. trust me this is not any kind of achievment other than destruction of a perfectly made body by a perfect God.