The Kundalini Process: A Christian Understanding
by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions; free sample

Kundalini Energy and Christian Spirituality
- by Philip St. Romain
Paperback and digital editions

ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Kundalini Issues and Spiritual Emergencies    Post your links on kundalini and spiritual emergencies here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your links on kundalini and spiritual emergencies here Login/Join

posted
(and let's hear your thoughts on them)

I'll start, then add more as we go along.

El Collie's Shared Transformation Site has good practical information, but seems to adopt a very Hindu/yogic view of the process, which is understandable.

Kundalini Research Network actually tries to adopt a scientific approach to kundalini. I've given talks at a few of their conferences. Great people there! Tends toward New Agey and Hindu approaches.

Kundalini Research Foundation is Gene Keiffer's organization. If you like Gopi Krishna's approach to this topic, you'll love this site.

Kundalini Resource Center has lots of resources and a very active email discussion list that I hung out on for awhile (over 100 emails a day at times). Tends very much toward a Hindu approach.

Additional Resources are listed which include the above and many more. You won't find much in any of this which attempts to relate kundalini to Christian theology and spirituality.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post