Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini & Dreams, Voices, and Touches. ??? Login/Join

posted
On a previous topic/section of this forum I mentioned not being sure whether some of my experineces were Kundalini, Holy Spirit, or just too much caffeine, etc. Someone suggested diminishing caffeine and see, so I have done so- though not jsut as an experiment but for health reasons. However, as a nightshift worker/bi-vocational minister caffeine is my life, haha LOL

Seriously, though.... Ihave had two recent experiences that gave me pause.

One was a dream. Perhaps its just the power of suggestion from these discussions or that I have been taking Yoga classes but I had a dream that was one of the most powerfully real I've ever had. It felt like it was really happening. I dreamt of going to a Yoga practioner and the instructor touched me and I was immobilized but fealt a powerful electical charge run throughout my body, my vision was amplified or something- I saw bursts of light(s) like waves. Kinda like the visualization waves on Windows Media Player. I felt fear momentarily calling out to see if the instructor was still there and he assured me he was and that it was ok, it was just a release of the Spirit. Theres more to the dream. I wish I written it all down when it happened before I fogot some of the details.

Second, on several occasions, while asleep, I heard someone call my name and I woke up. Most of the time no one as home, as I sleep in the day due to my secular job. Certainly no one was in the room to have woke me up. Two days or so ago I heard someone say "wake up" and felt a jab in my back. Even after waking up the feeling of being touched lingered. This last experience was reminded me of these discussions on this forum and of the other times when I was woken up.

I also often feel energized after my meditation time and sometimes have a hard time getting to sleep. etc etc.

Anyway... dont know if these are related to Kundalini or my meditation practises but was wondering if these relate to anyone else's experiences.

???

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Fr. Aidan:

Do you feel the presence of this guide was beneficent? I still have experiences like this myself, and most of the time these dream figures, or in some cases, more lucidly real people or spirits of people, are meaning to help. But there have been the rarer occasions over the years where something truly evil, not just shadowy dark as in the Jungian sense, was apparent.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your refering to the presence of this guide as the person in my dream, then Yes. It did not feel evil. In fact, although the details are a bit hazy as its been a few weeks since the dream, the person was represented as some kind of Arminian Orthodox Priest and a church service follwed my experinece in the dream.

Its just that the dream was so physically real. Even after waking the feeling of it lingered for awhile.

In regard to the voices or jabs to wake up, it did not feel evil. Although this last one did raise my hackles a bit because the physical sensation of being touched also lingered after waking; and simultaneously upon waking I had a deja vu type feelig along with the memory of this happening before and thinking of the discussion of Kundalini on this forum. That did kind of scare me for a bit. Was this even a little bit of Kundalini? Do I want this in my life? These were some of the questions in my mind at that moment.

I guess as I continue my practise of Yoga (mostly at home on my own) and Christian Meditation, we'll see.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get touches and experiences in the waking state. I did relatively no meditation type of things before my K. got active.

I heard my name called 3X as a young child. It scared me. I was actually listening to music and heard it. I ran to my mother and asked her "Did you call me?" She said, "No." I went back to my room and turned of the music and my name was called even louder. I ran again to my mother, "Did you call me?" She was angry with me and said, "No, don't come back in here with that. I didn't call you." I was really scared this time and returned to the room and it called even louder. I didn't know if my mind was doing all this, but I ran crying to my mother. It scared her and she had my brother to stay in the room that night.

After the K., it started up again but with knocking on a door and even pounding on a door. I would even see my front and back door open in dreams to realms beyond comprehension. With messages attached - Do you love me? i would even see a closet door open up to a bunch of baby puppies in the dark with the mothers and get this "Feed them for me". It has not stopped. It will actually happen now even in prayer.

I was even seduced in some realm. It was the most divine thing ever. It will speak in ways that are like living music saying "They will call me by new name-- MESSIAH."

At times, I thought it was a dark force. But, when I would go to sites how to pray to remove negative things it would rub my arm and I was wide awake. No doubt, it is the K. I don't fully understand what is going on here with this K. It has taught me not to speak negative or about it. It will throw back at me what I say. That can be negative, but it's saying "Honor me" literally in another way.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 29 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Healing Water,

What you're describing here and on the other threads does not sound like normal kundalini activity. It does sound more like you may be bothered by spirits, like maybe you've opened up to some destructive supernatural realms and forces, maybe as a result of the early abuse you suffered...?

Also, I know you shared that your therapist has ruled out these visions/voices, etc. being connected with DID, but the other concern I have as I read your descriptions is the possibility of these things being hallucinations and delusions, which sometimes accompany severe DID. We've had this question come up before, and there's no easy way in this forum context to differentiate these things since k. seems also be be suspect through this.

Of course, as this stuff is of a highly personal nature, feel free not to comment further.

God's peace,
Shasha

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke to a priest. He was great, but in another state. He worked with me only 2x and never returned my e-mails. I was so disappointed. I really like him, because he was actually knowledgeable about many things. He said that I do have the K, but there were was a negative that was involved. He felt that God was doing a lot with me and wanted me to get further teachings. I am having too much going lately for all type of thing. He said that I had a good aura and not a negative at all. I have read on many sites that the negative stuff can come up early to be a distraction. I am feeling more grounded lately and even seeing things more crisp like never in my life. I have tremors and balance problems still. But, I have read that K can have hellish experiences too as well as godly things. That is what I am having both negative and positive.

Anyway, your guess is as good as mine. K. can cause dissociative states too. So, I really don't know yet. Time will tell. I Have something happen every single night. I don't react to it that much anymore. I just let it go its course with whatever it is doing. My soul belongs to the Almighty and that is a fact. Nothing on the face of the Cosmos can change it. :-)

Posts: 31 | Registered: 29 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HealingWater--Just letting you know you're in my prayers.

Posts: 578 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too, Healing Water, I'll pray for you. Hang on and don't despair. No harm will come to you, for you are God's beloved child.

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post