Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant cure? Login/Join

posted
I had an interesting experience a couple of nights ago. I moved my bed back so my head points west again, instead of north, as I had it for several months.

Waking up after this, I felt different, and noticed that my "3rd eye blues" were almost gone. Lately the Kundalini had been off-center on the right side of my head, and now, it's centered again, and almost non-existent to boot, unless I actually begin thinking about it. To put it simply, it feels balanced, evenly distributed, inconspicuous, normal and "right," even when I'm meditating.

I then realized that my first K symptoms developed when I turned my bed around the first time to the north. I wonder if there is somehting about aligning with the Earth's magnetic field that increases or exacerbates Kundalini? Also, I would like to know if others find that sleeping on an East/West axis calms it?

jon

Posts: 32 | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never mind,

Day 3, and it's back to feeling the way it did before. Vaguely irritating when it's off-center in my head. :-P

jon

Posts: 32 | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jon,

Interesting that you posted on the topic of the earth's electromagnetic field and its impact on the body's K. Phil and I just exchanged emails about the current global "vibe," so to speak, since the wild weather, tornados, earthquakes, global political situation, etc. , for me, all reflect the frantic, ziggy-zaggy earth energy I've been picking up on. (or perhaps help stir things up in the atmosphere as well. It all feeds on itself.)Phil responded felt Kansas energy smooth, at least to him.

We've had exchanges on this board in the past re the K acting up in response to a more charged atmosphere as well as being calmer in certain earth energy vortexes. Anyway, this is a round about way of saying that your body position at night, E-w, n-s, could indeed impact the K, magnetic polarities certainly play a role. I have experimented with magnets as well as the teslin plate (I can't spell, anyone else know what I'm talking about?) to help balance my own K energy and even resorted to the art of feng shi in my last apartment (colors, positions of objects in certain corners, etc. enhance "soul" energy. And I even hung a couple of feng shi crystals from the ceiling, not an usual sight in Los Angeles, but when I did this in NYC, my friends thought I was nuts.)

From people I've spoken to, I've learned using magnets can actually work against the K-impaired in the long run unless you really know what you're doing. I'd say, from my own experience, the best way to balance, particularly in nightly upsets, is breathing and some simple yoga positions. I often have to get up in the middle of the night if the K is running wild and do some yoga combinations, pray, etc. The earth/atmosphere vibe to me has been extremely active compared to a few months ago ( and we've had a lunar eclipse yesterday as well). I'm in northern Florida right now, a few yards from the beach and the energy is pretty light, but I was in the Midwest, Ohio, to be exact, last week and my K could hardly tolerate the density.

Input welcome! Blessings, Linda

Posts: 100 | Registered: 20 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I often have to get up in the middle of the night if the K is running wild and do some yoga combinations, pray, etc.

Yep, same here!

I've had so many of those kinds of experiences you're sharing, Jon--coming upon a time when things have balanced and smoothed out, noting some association with that, and then thinking that the process had finally become "resolved" so long as I kept doing whatever new thing I had stumbled upon. After a few days, other bumps in the road inevitably appear with new lessons to be learned.

So it goes, I'm convinced.

(Nice image, Linda!)

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Jon:

The East-West axis seems best for me, but there's still activity. There are just so many internal and external influences at work. Making sure the room is as pitch black as possible helps, but then I've also noticed deeper sleep and sometimes more kundalini-type dreams.

I hesitate to add to your list of interventions, but are you familiar with the Bach Flower remedies? They are liquid flower essences which resonate the energy field and perhaps beyond in terms of soul qualities. Something like homeopathy, but not exactly the same principle. My experience with these has only been positive/soothing re: kundalini sensitivity. Some of the essences relate to constitutional typology, and others to different symptom levels. Linda sounds like she's tried everything under the sun, so she might have something to say about this.

If your drawn to this sort of thing you might check out "New Bach Flower Therapies: Healing the Emotional and Spiritual Causes of Illness" by Dietmar Kramer. Kramer also has a book on applying the essences to different regions of the body (the typical administration is sublingual) according to his lengthy clinical observations for how different parts of the body manifests imbalance. All that gets a little complicated in the beginning, so I've resorted to putting them on certain acupoints, especially the ears, and wherever the distress seems to appear physically (e.g. solar plexis, chest, abdominal, pubic, throat), as well as under the tounge.

I've tried other Flower Essence repertories, but not found them nearly as effective as Bach's. Dr. Bach was a practicing mainstream physician in England and was gifted in being able to discern the energetic affinities of plants for varieties of human experience.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second the Bach Flower Remedies (and yes, OF COURSE, I've tried them) and the methods JC suggests for application (though I often mix in a dropper and drink in a small glass of water like some kind of tonic potion.) But if the density the K is working through via external atmosphere is pretty great, the Bach flower frequency, I've found, isn't that much help. But for internal and some subtle external balancing, such as in a room, I've found relief. Also have turned to scented oils, like lavender, sandalwood, for external relief in a room, esp hotel rooms when travelling and I can feel yucky astral energy.

<w.c.>
posted
"But if the density the K is working through via external atmosphere is pretty great, the Bach flower frequency, I've found, isn't that much help."

Linda:

Could your clarify what you mean here?

posted Hide Post
Apologies WC, since I referred to you at JC in my last post. What I meant by external density is exactly as it sounds, not what I'm holding in my field, but the field around me.

With an active and imbalanced K, I can really feel astral energies and just the general physical/spiritual/emotional energies generated in dense population areas. (When I'm about 25 miles outside of NYC, and driving in, I can really feel the "space" around me start to pressurize as a result of more people.) In those kinds of environments, I've found the Bach flower remedies little help, though I know K-impaired friends in NYC and sensitives in LA, for example, who pepper their pillows and sheets every with a good dose of Rescue Remedy, if not other remedies, to lift the frequency, help clear the energy around their rooms, etc.

Clear enough?

<w.c.>
posted
Yes,Linda, that's clear.

A balanced Kundalini in a major urban jungle like New York or LA is probably another step in evolution.

posted Hide Post
Wc and others interested in the earth magnetic field, vibrational frequency relationship, I recommend the website www.energeticawakening.com. The webmaster is Scott Beebee, a Christian whom I've known for many years, with a very unusual gift. He can detect earth frequencies, and is a tremendous judge of blockages in the physical/emotional/spiritual body, particularly for an imbalanced K. His book "Energetic Awakening" fascinating. He may seem a little New Agey, but he is truly a Christian and a fine person whom I know has helped a lot of people, myself included. He has an interesting slant on the use of gemstones, used throughout the bible, as a way to purify the energy, which is on his website.

WC, Scott also gives insight into the use of various Bach flower remedies, why they work well as some energy levels and not so at others. He's also been incredibly involved in healing the earth at various vortexes and was even "guided" to draw a map of the earth's energy frequencies, which is also on his website.

As far as diagnosing energy imbalances goes, I can't recommend anyone more highly, which he does on a donation basis. His orientation certainly isn't Catholic, or very conservative, but I think his is truly a gift of God and I've never known him to misuse it or manipulative it in any occultic way.

FYI. Linda

posted Hide Post
Linda, thanks for the link to Scott Beebee's site. Very interesting!

It's been awhile since we've done much with this thread. When you have time, would you take a look at it and list the Beebee resource and others that you've found helpful? Same goes for anyone else who has good references on this topic.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I entered a spontaneous kundalini arousal in mid-1999. I knew what it was from dreams leading into it, and from having read Gopi Krishna's book, KUNDALINI, and a book by a Christian contemplative, whose name I forget but I believe the book was named CHRISTIAN SPIRITUALITY AND THE KUNDALINI EXPERIENCE. The author, like Krishna, suffered a spontaneous arousal and, like Krishna, nearly died before he found something written down that he could use to help him work with it over several years. Mine is run by Spirit, I just live with it. I know others in the same boat, and have read of many who went to India and had contact with a yogi named Muktananda, who triggered a kundalini arousal in them. That, he said, was what he had been prepared to do by his own yogi master/teacher. This is not a sudden thing and it is not easy to regulate, at least not for me. But in the contemplative's book are some exercises he describes which he said helped him. I do not think he or Krishna and I have the same experience, as the K arousal is but a spoke on a wheel containing many spokes, and the rim and the center are even more in play than any of the spokes. I suspect that your k arousal is being regulated by Spirit (angels) and it will do what it is supposed to do along with other changes you are now entering and which you have no real control over except as to honoring the process and not doing anything medically, herbally, or otherwise, say with meditation or yoga or such, to try to stop it. The Spirit will guide you through it consciously, if you ask for such guidance, and it will come in a way you can receive it.

Hope this helps.

Sloan Young

Posts: 7 | Location: key west, florida | Registered: 26 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sloan,

Glad to hear you are feeling successful in your spirit-led K rising. A lot of people with an impaired K, however, do in fact receive guidance to meditate, take herbs, etc. to help the process, much as someone who is ill would go to a MD. God works through such paths as well. The pranic energy of the K can get stuck in certain areas of the body, mind, spirit, and such remedies can indeed help. And, for some of us, the K impaired, our risings may be "regulated by angels," as you say, but we find ourselves actually in lower astral, demonic planes of consciousness and the process certainly doesn't seem led by angels. Herbs, meditation and other remedies, such as breathing exercises, can help us find a way out of the more dense energies around us.

Moreover, since this board is devoted to a Christian approach to K risings, and since many of us have been exposed to various Eastern gurus and their philosophy, etc. and found it detrimental to our process and healing, our final authority, spiritually, in our process, is Christ.

Just another point of view. Linda