Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally published my Kundalini journey as a book Login/Join

posted
Hello All,
I finally found the strength and energy to not only overcome panic attack but also publish a book on it.I have given the views on the impact of Kundalini energy flowing through in our body.

Here is my book available on Amazon Kindle:

Title: Life is Binary

This book is a compelling account of an ordinary working mans' awakening to the reality of the connectedness of all life and Intelligent Awareness .
After suffering with panic attacks for some time he searched deeply for reasons and solutions. He uncovered a whole lot more than he was looking
for and through his dedication we have here a wondrous account of the knowledge and wisdom he gleaned. A door is opened to the knowing that
this consciousness is available to us all. He lays out simple steps and choices we can make to move towards a personal experience of this natural
inherent Universal Intelligence. He inspires us to know that a life unexplored and unexamined is a missed opportunity, a tragedy even,
as the fruits of living with Awareness beyond the limited personal logical thinking self are immeasurable. The delights are infinite and the
benefits not only to us personally but more importantly to human kind as a whole are deeply needed.

best wishes,
vivbala
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Bin...words=life+is+binary

Posts: 4 | Location: california | Registered: 16 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll buy your book. It's certainly better value for money than mine Smiler

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Way to go! Smiler Congratulations, and welcome to the world of indie publishing.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to your new book, Tara? I quite like reading books on my Kindle now, especially if they're by people I know.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Canada | Registered: 03 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vivbala: congratulations and good luck with it!

Derek: thanks for asking. I am working literally on the very last editing. Not long now!

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi vivbala
It seems that I am living your book. Just
recently I came into cosmic consciousness. It is an eternal wave of Purity, Perfection,
and endless knowledge. But there is more. It has shown me that the next chapter is the
Infused state of Divine Love. What I have tasted of this Heavenly Marriage, is an
ecstasy that is unbelievalbe. This my heart pines for. It is a Universal Love that we
can even imagine. The Purity; well, I will put it this way, even humility is to proud
a state. The humanbeing, soul, must be completely recreated and transformed in preparation
for this Divine Union.

Posts: 33 | Location: california | Registered: 30 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark
I am glad to hear that you have discovered the bliss, which is one of the many rewards of the kundalini process. Particularly, as you wrote that you had such a hard time for many years.

I just wanted to say, also for everybody else who is reading this, that the access to the bliss is not like a switch we turn on and than it stays on.

The kundalini opens our unconscious mind and 'demands' that we clear out all our faults and weaknesses.

My experience is that the bliss and this clearing out work will alternate for many years to come and that we should be equally open to both parts of the kundalini journey.

In other words, there is a danger to get attached to the bliss.

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post