Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think this is happening to me Login/Join

posted
I hope I'm doing the right thing here. I think I'm in the midst of the kind of crisis you describe here. To be honest this is the first time I've ever even heard the word kundalini and at first I was highly suspicious. However, after quickly glancing over the first and second/third threads, it seems very familiar to me...like dejavu but not. Understand?
I was recently diagnosed as bipolar because of a manic episode, but I *know* I am not manic. I'm not sleeping much but neither am I exhausted or confused. A little forgetful... but with the amount of information filtering in it's difficult to remember everything ;-) ... does any of this sound familiar to anyone else?

Posts: 1 | Location: Philadelphia | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Kathy,

I've been to a few kundalini conferences where people with bipolar disorders shared that they had come to understand their problem in kundalini terms--an awakening that wasn't balanced. Some had gotten help through the kundalini literature and certain kundalini practices. All cautioned against dropping off of medication without proper supervision. And yes, difficulty concentrating conceptualizing is often associated with kundalini process.

It's difficult to say how much applies to you, however. When did this start? What precipitated it? What kinds of kundalini symptoms do you identify with?

Phil

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post