Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

yoga science and Jesus Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil, but I am not going to open "Pandora's Box" in your message board. Love, John

Posts: 82 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever feels right to you, John. Personally, I think you over-rate your ability to give scandal, but it almost seems like you've either been hoping or expecting to do so all along. At the same time, mixed in with messages about how you have the wisdom to facilitate physical immortality, you've requested feedback concerning some of the points you've made. I've happily obliged, and will do so again if you so request.

In the meantime, if you, MM, Katy and others want to explore all sorts of metaphysical and spiritual possibilities, that's fine with me. Really, it is. Smiler The "regulars" here can handle it. At worst, we shall lovingly agree to disagree on certain matters and we can all handle that.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil.

Love it when you speak Southern gentleman. Smiler Y'all have a mint julip near the shade tree where the dawg lay.

I'll be into Aurobindo and Maharshi right through Christmas, so if you fellows can keep me from wearing pink pajamas and living with a guy who has 92 Rolls Royces in the meantime, I would most surely be great-full.

P.S. If you want to get into some scandal, I recommend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necronomicon or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley Wink

eastmeetswestisbest.com

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil, I am just trying to define my boundries, and I am on your island/oases of the internet, and I am happy to be here and I don't want to be a "pass in through"! If others would like to kick around what I know or think I do, about the metaphysics the different ancient techniques of achieving "physical immortality", and you don't mind, then I don't mind. "A person "pontificates" on what they know.", Mark Twain (or think they do). It is just that you have an international audience and there is an off chance that I might create a non Christian circus, whether I am real or not real Smiler and you are the sheriff, is all.

Phil where on this message board do we talk about "Revelation" the Bible book? Smiler If we all agree to disagree, and as far as I am concerned "nothing is real until it is real, whether I think it is real or not", can we kick some versions of Revelations around just for fun?

We also have the Kabala version and the Unicorn version of immortality and some others Smiler (I collect these things). Love, john

Posts: 82 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, I don't think we've had an in-depth discussion of the book of Revelation on this forum. Feel free to start one off if you'd like. There are some good sites that discuss the topic in-depth. This article in the wikipedia encyclopedia has a good overview.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm glad I checked in today. I, myself, was thinking about starting a new thread on the topic of Immortality. So I will hop over to the new thread, and join in.

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post