Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is my Kundalini spreading? Login/Join

posted
I went through an extensive purging. I had headaches, my back and neck became unstable, I had diarhea for 4 months, I needed to sleep excessively. I got rahses around all my chakras at various points, including the worst one around the throat chakra. Most of this has lined out.

I have noticed that my wife is now getting rashes around her chakras. I have spiritual friends that are more into yoga, shamanism, tantra, etc. They call me "spread" instead of Ed (which is my name). My wife also noticed that when I meditate in her presence, she gets sleepy.

Is it possible for this energy to spread to the people I spend time with?

Posts: 8 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this will help. Years ago, before I recommited my life to Christ I would try to channel love into people without them knowing it.

I would see a guy walking past and just start repeating Love, love, love, love, love over and over in my mind and focus all my energy on this person.

One night I directed this energy towards one of my friends and he passed out. He fell right off of his chair. I immediately stopped and he began coming around again.

- One more note on this -

I was heavily involved with drugs as part of my spiritual practice during this time and also experienced the ability one night when one of my friends was having a bad/spiritual reaction to LSD and he was screaming and when I touched him and "channeled love" in this way he would lie down and become still. When I stopped he would jump up again and start screaming.

Hope this helps

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually remembered a bit more (please note that I was doing drugs at this stage of my life and so I cannot vouch for every minute detail of these experiences - however - I do not believe that they were all hallucinations or delusions).

One night while meditating in the downstairs of my house (probably at about 11-12pm) my mother came down stairs complaining of some noise. She did not seem herself, as though she were in a mild type of trance. She came right towards me as the source of the noise.

I stopped meditating (please note that I was doing a silent meditation, obviously if I was chanting "om" at the top of my lungs this would not seem strange) and as soon as I stopped my mother turned around and went back upstairs to sleep.

I tried to start meditating again, but as soon as I started I heard her coming down the stairs again. I stopped and she returned to her bedroom and I went to sleep.

-----

I could also tune into some kind of frequency that helped me find my next hit of marijuana (I know!...this sounds the craziest of them all). While chanting, if I focused my energy properly I could get a sense of direction which guided me towards what I wanted (usually marijuana). I believed marijuana was a meditative tool that helped me connect to God and I remained high during most of my waking day.

----

Last one. This energy also allowed me to have a small ability in telepathy and the ability to guide conversation while I focused on a group of people. I am not sure how this worked and the details are a bit too hazy to remember.

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jacques...Those are some interesting stories. Now, I am not into drugs and have in fact never done them. Nonetheless, it sounds like Kundalini can do some strange things.

Personally, I feel like it is going to give me the ability to heal people. So maybe it gives you what you want most?

Posts: 8 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, people can transmit energy from one to another. In the case od Kundalini, this is called shaktipat. Do a google search on the term and see if something resonates.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
[qb] Sure, people can transmit energy from one to another. In the case od Kundalini, this is called shaktipat. Do a google search on the term and see if something resonates. [/qb]
Yes...I had read a little bit about shaktipat and have more than once considered this to be the way that my kundalini awakened (though a physical therapist I have been getting treated by).

But I always thought that you had to know how to give shaktipat. I have done nothing to my knowledge to awaken my spouse. So can you give shaktipat unintentionally without knowing it?