Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kundalini and the devil/demons>? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
for instance, one of the most well known satanist, Aleister Crowley, was deep into yoga.

http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/yoga/

I also find yoga on most witchcraft websites and stuff like this too...

(you may want to turn down the intro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jENyt0Udm8w
i have seen many more...

if you just type into youtube kundalini, some of the images are disturbing...

ranging from gurus meaning god, tantrik sex to create the power, and the serpent of fire...

THINK!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sad face thoughtful mind,

Posts: 36 | Registered: 14 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clare
posted Hide Post
Reading your post, I am sorry to hear that you are being ‘erked’ the wrong way at times. This must be quite disturbing for you.

For me, its like looking for reds under the beds, so I choose to not focus on witchcraft websites etc., but to “Keep my mind on the higher things......

I am also reminded of that beautiful quote, Don’t look at the world and see what the world needs and go do that - instead look at what gives you life, and go do that, because what the world needs are people who have come alive?

So while you are going through this process of kundalini opening, what is it that gives you life? Where do you find joy contentment?

I dont know if you have a spiritual director, but if not, why not find one who is grounded in reality as well as in Christ, who might hear you, and your fears ,which are being triggered by so many things. And remember Jesus breathed upon his disciples. Ruah is Holy, and God’s breath will sustain you. So when you hear people on the radio saying “Just breathe” this breath eventually will bring them to some level of consciousness. Who are we to judge?

Who or what is it that ‘breathes us?

Blessings

Posts: 65 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
sftm, I think your concerns are valid and the discernment you seek important. I'm wondering if you've read the whole thread, however, as there have been abundant cautions expressed, especially by shasha and samson. There's no official "pro-kundalini" position here in that no one is trying to encourage anyone to get on the kundalini bandwagon. Participants here have generally had experiences similar to yours: we were on the Christian journey, then this process was ignited.

quote:
before this all happened and i was going to church regularly and was in constant communication with God, there was no doubt that I was on the correct path, the narrow path. however, this has occured in a part of my life that was not totally rendered to light, and since it has happened, i have learned more about myself, then about God. and I just dont know ...

So there you go! The process was awakened in the context of faithful Christian living, but now you "just don't know." I would suggest that there's a gift in that "not-knowing" -- an invitation to a deeper level of faith, trust and commitment. That "wasteland" the Hebrews went through was very formative -- the period between being a victimized people-of-captivity to a more God-centered nation.

I strongly second Clare's suggestion of spiritual direction. See http://sdiworld.org to find out who's available in your area.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no it occured in a part of my life that was not totally rendered to light... hence the doubt. but i agree with you in the invitation to a deeper level of faith and what not. but i just thought this would be good place to discuss the cons.

posted Hide Post
id really like to hear if people here have had visions or communications with spirits/angels/God... etc. to discern the outcome of that, would give us all some insight on how to approach a communication if in fact it is an inevetable part of this... i mean the whole third eye awakening to a different "dimension"... if that has happened for people here, would love to hear about that experience, what has happend or what is still happening... as far as contact with other spirit, or lack thereof...

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
sftm, check out the Transformative Experiences forum for testimonies of contacts with angels, etc. Perhaps a new discussion thread on the third eye would be a good topic to pursue and this forum would be a good one for it, if you'd like to start us off.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks phil, i will do that...

posted Hide Post
any other thoughts on this?

posted Hide Post
thanks Mt. for your post. here is an article i found bye this guy... its very good information

http://www.ccr.org.uk/archive/gn0711/g01.htm

also, heres another youtube video i found about the third eye, witchcraft and demons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TzFPJObTOo

very good video i really recommend it.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
sftm, we've talked about Fr. Verlinde on another thread.
- see https://shalomplace.org/eve/for...=237108351#237108351

Interesting video on 3rd eye. Poor chap had fallen into all sorts of dark practices. I completely disagree with him that 3rd eye opening or seeing auras is from evil spirits. Lots of Saints saw auras and most mystics have an open 3rd eye. Generalizing for everyone else based on one's recovery from bad experiences is never a good idea!

posted Hide Post
phil that link that you posted is this same thread. just an fyi. and the article was never posted, Mt just mentioned it. So i wanted to share it. I hope that is ok.

posted Hide Post
and you just generalized by saying its never a good idea to generalize. right? but shouldnt we generalize sometimes, like when the bible says never practice witchcraft or when it says never fornicate? or when it says, never steal? isnt that a generalization?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sad face thoughtful mind:
phil that link that you posted is this same thread. just an fyi. and the article was never posted, Mt just mentioned it. So i wanted to share it. I hope that is ok.

I posted that same website on Fr. Verlinde on page 1 of this thread, just a couple down from Mt's post mentioning Verlinde. And there's some brief discussion around it there you may have missed.

I agree with Phil's point about the chap on the video (is that Fr. V?), that he's hastily concluding that all third eye openings must come from evil spirits. I'm not questioning this interpretation of his own experience, but other people's experiences don't support this generalizaiton, as Phil points out.

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi Shaha. Good to see you here again. Smiler

quote:
but shouldnt we generalize sometimes, like when the bible says never practice witchcraft or when it says never fornicate? or when it says, never steal? isnt that a generalization?

Those aren't generalizations so much as condemnation of harmful acts and practices. Having one's 3rd eye open or even seeing auras isn't harmful in the same way and might even be a positive experience for some, especially if it happens as a consequence of deepening union with God.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by sad face thoughtful mind:

I posted that same website on Fr. Verlinde on page 1 of this thread, just a couple down from Mt's post mentioning Verlinde. And there's some brief discussion around it there you may have missed.

I agree with Phil's point about the chap on the video (is that Fr. V?), that he's hastily concluding that all third eye openings must come from evil spirits. I'm not questioning this interpretation of his own experience, but other people's experiences don't support this generalizaiton, as Phil points out.

indeed you did shasha. sorry about that...