Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lucid dreams, OBE's Login/Join

posted
has anyone had many of these ? if so what types of things are going on? Do you feel like they are good?

Posts: 36 | Registered: 14 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I have occasional lucid dreams, but hardly ever any obe's -- unless flying around in dreams is considered obe (I do that every now and then).

I don't know that one can categorically judge either of these to be bad or good apart from considering the effects they produce and other factors.

What's your experience? Others who read this thread?

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Theres a verse in the bible that says : Eze 13:20

(ACV) Therefore thus says lord LORD: Behold, I am against your pillows, with which ye hunt the souls there to make fly, and I will tear them from your arms. And I will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make fly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sad face thoughtful mind,

posted Hide Post
and now that i have repented fully of kundalini and all of this type of stuff, I dont get this anymore and it is a blessing. It is a miracle, God is faithful to keep us safe as long as we come under His authority in the shadow of His wings...there is safety and protection just waiting for us as soon as we say Yes to letting Him govern our lives completely! Say Jesus I repent of all of this, this lifestyle of leisure and sleep and and witchcraft and I say yes to repentance and your laws that are perfect in nature.