Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Call For Kundalini Research Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I love all your discussions about Kundalini, most of you have religious backgrounds, I do not apart from an obsession with Jesus from an early age I had no religious teaching, however I loved books and science. Jesus travelled with me through my life as pal, teacher, guru the greatest medium who ever lived, then my Savior and eventually GOD. I had never heard of Kundalini and when it happened I noted it impartially. To me it was a physical thing that came from the base of my spine and went out the top of my head, I did not associate it as spiritual or from God. I too have been searching for answers regarding it and felt it was a blessing when I came across Phil, Sasha etc. Can anyone relate to this.

Posts: 13 | Location: scotland | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Margaret, what you describe sounds like a classical kundalini rising. It seems that its purpose is to help integrate one's body/mind with deepening spiritual union with God. When it happens like that, it's usually less disruptive than in other contexts -- like intense Eastern meditation retreats, for example.

Posts: 3958 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post