Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

colds worse during kundalini? Login/Join

posted
Hello,
I have been experiencing kundalini awakening for about 1 year. I have been given the gift of clairvoyance, so I am able to see the fire and what it is effecting. Everything has been going well until last week. Last week I came down with what I felt was a normal cold. Only, I still have it and feel like it is getting worse!!! Should I be trying to burn it with the fire, or should I quiet the fire to heal? I am totally at a loss!

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Audra:

Suggestions are hard to make when it comes to potential medical issues, since none of us here are doctors, that I'm aware of. It would seem prudent to treat the physical symptoms, perhaps with a method that is respectful of any possible kundalini involvement, while not neglecting the possibility of an infection. Have you ever considered Chinese Medicine? I've found acupuncture and herbal therapy by a licensed practitioner to be quite effective. I also utilze a licensed naturopathic physician to augment the Chinese medicine, especially when the symptoms are protracted. If these appeal to you, and you don't have your own referral base, let me know and I can find a website that may help you locate a practitioner where you live. My own experience suggests that intentionally directing the energy during an illness can create further problems, and it is best to relax and let others assist.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I used what you said and I used herbs and a few crystals and basically hung low with the Kundalani. I feel much better now. Actually, so much better, I am wonder if it was actually a kundalani blockage or something.

Thank You

Posts: 2 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Glad you are doing better and trusting the process.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post