Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heart center, for Tucker and others Login/Join

posted
Tucker, I've got a question for you and others who would like to answer.

I see you talk about the importance of the heart chakra and love energy, often in the same message, or seemingly referring to the same thing. Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? I experience, from time to time, several different things that are all related to my "heart", as it were, but I'm not sure what your terms are referring to.

For instance, as with all energy manipulation, if I place my awareness in my chest, I feel energy movement, pressure, swirling, tingling, etc in what some would call my heart chakra. This happens without any associated feeling of love, compassion, etc, it's just physical senstion. When I meditate on the love of God, especially employing Sacred Heart imagery, this feeling of love is localized in my chest, and because it draws my attention to my heart area, associated physical sensations as described above may occur. There have also been times when, in the midst of an experience that might be termed kundalini-related, I have been overwhelmed by an expansive feeling in my chest, which I've intuited as my heart chakra "spinning open", which is often accompanied by physical sensations, shortness of breath, and a feeling I can only describe as being instantaneously more open and perceptive.

All of these different things I can relate in one way or another to my heart chakra, but I don't really know what any of them *do* on their own or in relation to one another. I'd be interested in hearing any comment you may have on various heart related phenomena, and any further explanation of what you mean when you discuss heart center energy.

Thanks,

Paul

Posts: 119 | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlissInTheHeart:

If you are interested, maybe you can read my posting "Heart meditation and Jappa with the help of Kundalini" somewhere below in the topic list of this Kundalini Forum.

Hope i could contribute a little to your understanding. Seems you are blessed with an advanced heart allready.

Thank you Bliss, your response and input is much appreciated.

I have read the post you refer to here, and I did get a lot out of it. The problem I run into when seeing existing discussions on this type of activity is why I was asking Tucker to clarify some stuff; that is, the language tends to be very subjective and the terminology is different for everyone. I guess what I'm after (and I don't know that anyone will be able to supply this) is more objective descriptions of the various energy processes that could and do go on and how they relate to spiritual states.

Thanks again for your reply!

Posts: 119 | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post