New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tingling feet question Login/Join

Picture of Katy
posted
Hi,

Ever since the "Harmonic Concordance", I have been noticing a tingling in my feet, esp. when I am relaxed and/or meditating. I am pretty sure it is related to energy. My massage therapist once "worked" with me and I felt it really, really strongly, and she helped me to visualize the energy moving up. Seems so much of it is still stuck in my feet though. It is a rather pleasureable feeling. Anyway, like I said, it seems that the energy is stuck and so I am going to do a few mild yoga exercises to help the energy to flow and become more balanced. I can also feel warmth and energy moving in my lower chakras.

I guess my question is: DOES the energy come into the feet? Or the head (7th chakra). As you can see, I'm not all that knowledgable about the chakra system. Can someone kind of clue me in about what might be going on with my feet, and what I can do about it?

Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katy, one can notice energy phenomena almost anywhere. One of my spiritual directees has complained at times about too much energy in the feet, to the point that it's quite painful for her. She can't associate it with anything in particular--stress, diet, meditation, etc. Eventually it goes away, then comes back again.

The bottom of the feet have pressure points corresponding to all the parts of the body. Same goes for the hand, ears, eyes, and other places as well, no doubt. Sometimes when the energy process is very active, one will feel more activity in these areas as the pressure points will be more sensitive, even more stimulated.

If you do a Google search for "kundalini, tingly feet" (no quotes) you'll find all kinds of testimonials and advice on how to cope. See what you think and let us know.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Katy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Phil, I'll do a search on that. But since you mentioned about the feet, hands, ears, etc. I am reminded of reflexology which I have serveral books on, and have studied in the past. Maybe I could "work on" those pressure points, and get the energy moving.
Thanks,
Katy

Posts: 538 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 17 November 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post