Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spirituality Vs Kundalini Login/Join

posted
Dear Phil, As i've been reviewing all the threads on Kundaline I've got some questions if I may? I 've read Merton and Thomas Green and Keating and George Maloney and Manning and Many others that have blended East and Western Spirituality. I've Love the Desert Fathers and al the Mystics. And Through prayer and Direction have blended my own Spirituality as God has wished me to follow. So I guess I'm asking if you talking about peak religios experiences where you know that you have communicate or Christ has communicated w/ you on a level beyond words or description yet have a an extreme effect posotive effect on you spiritual and all through your life. Where you know it was defintitely from God due to it's positive effects. If I'm off base let me know. Im a little slow on the uptake these days... Thanks Cathy

Posts: 21 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cathy, I'm moving this to the Kundalini forum, as we try to keep discussions about that topic over there.

I'd suggest this thread to clarify differences between the kundalini process and contemplative experience. The two sometimes go together. Kundalini has more to do with how spiritual transformation works in the body and the subtle energy pathways that constitute what you might call our metaphysical physiology.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post