Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kundalini and Sexual Release Login/Join

posted
Hi, as of recently I've been getting intense kundalini rushes - neck heat, stiffening of back. I've also been getting head tensions during the day, and found a prescription of laughter everyday helps ease that pain, and get the energy moving throughout the body.

I'm curious how people work with their sexual life with kundalini. When you want to release, do you actually want to release? Or is it a tension your body holds that forces you to give into. I'm wishing to hold on to my kundalini energy but finding extreme tension occasionally flowing down my reproductive system, forcing me to give out the kundalini energy.

I'm speaking from a male perspective, though any person with experience or tips can comment. How do you deal with the issue of holding in your kundalini energy, do you have control over when you release? Is this an issue for people?

Posts: 3 | Location: MA | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hi P. Welcome to the forum.

We've had several extensive discussions of this topic.
- see https://shalomplace.org/eve/for...10765/m/61610795/p/1 and feel free to add your own remarks there.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post