Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Glands Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I would like to share my experience since the last time I visited here.

I will give a very short version, for the sake of saving everyone's time.

Most of you probably know, how the Chakras are told to be directly connected to hormonal glands in the body. Well, I have actually figured out how to "activate" the glands and this way enable a constant resource of the hormones they provide.

I simply lead my attention to the area they (or the chakra) should be located and then it is like flexing a muscle. Just that instead of flexing a muscle, I seem to flex the gland and I experience it as becoming naturally balanced now.

You must know that I suffered from constant tiredness and depression. All this is gone. I feel the flow of hormones and I know that the Holy Spirit has been my guide all along.

You would probably call this the Kundalini flow or so. The Holy Spirit has told me, that I need to trust and keep at it, then the change that is happening in me will be pleasent. But if fear or anything interferes with the hormonal "awakening" then it can become extreme.

My glands seem to have been asleep most of the time, but now I feel alive, loving, compassionate and negative feelings seem almost impossible...

I am very happy about this Smiler

Oh yeah: The gland in the chest area and then one in the neck give it an extra boost most of the time and seem to be stimulated by the one on top of my kidneys, where the 3rd Chakra would be located.

What do you guys think?

Posts: 19 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 01 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom,

I remember feeling a particular glandular sensitivity when my k first went off, as if it were kick starting something, but it felt a little raw and unsettling if I remember rightly. Don't know about manipulating anything physically however. Just take care, although it's good you're feeling more lively!

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Samson. I definitely am careful and listen to any signals of my body or the spirit. I also know of many therapies that work with balancing the hormonal household of the body and I guess, this is part of the ego dying, since the ego- mind seems to be centered on wants and needs, while this state that I continue to find myself in more and more becomes one of peace and not wanting anything. "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want." I have read many scary reports about K awakening and I have only hit one experience that could have been scary, if I would not have had God telling me that it is part of the journey and I simply need to trust and keep with it.

Posts: 19 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 01 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post