Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How does Journal writing help Kundalini process? Login/Join

posted
How does Journal writing help Kundalini process?

We are told that we have around sixty thousand thoughts every day. But the bad news is its almost the same thoughts every other day. If its almost the same thoughts, whats the point of journal writing?
If you find a time of the day when we are at peace, then try to write a few lines or a page.
Just start to write what you feel or how the day went. It helps to talk with our-self and view our-self through our words.
In the case of Kundalini process, doing this exercise helps to find out the days when we are impacted by different energy flow. Once you write this for a few days then there will be a pattern that emerge, how the energy flows and creates different feelings. It might be due to our lifestyle, the environment around or even the weather. This will help us understand the
process better and we can make progress on our evolution faster. We will start to change the lifestyle or situations that makes us uncomfortable and go towards those that give more peace. Also it will helps us go to the root where the problem lies and helps us resolve it.

While I went through the tough stages of Kundalini, I got this advice from someone who told me to write everyday. At that time it didnt make any sense,but now after few years, I see how it helped and still better, I have a
manuscript to write a book about my experience.

best wishes,
vivbala
https://www.facebook.com/joywithvivbala

Posts: 4 | Location: california | Registered: 16 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think journal writing is good for everyone - it clarifies our thoughts and helps us to self-sooth. That is particularly true if we have a system of writing and not just jot down random thoughts.

For example, we could do certain self-examination exercises in writing, or we can write down our irrational thoughts and then try to refute them in a rational way.

Tara - find more help for kundalini problems on my website taraspringett.com/kundalini/kundalini-syndrome

Posts: 262 | Location: UK | Registered: 03 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Good points, Tara.

Journaling helps with psychological and mental integration, both of which are necessary aspects of kundalini integration. If nothing else, it's helpful, at times, just to chart how one is experiencing the energy process. . . what seems to help, what doesn't, etc. You can always look back later and see what you've learned.

I've journaled on and off for years now. Sometimes I've skipped for long periods; other times I've been more faithful. My time for morning prayer and quiet is far more essential for integrating the process than anything else.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post