Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Site about meditation www.har-tzion.com Login/Join

posted
I recommend to everyone who wishes to enter this incredible site about Meditation, philosophy, enlightenment and wisdom. This site has given me so much, I hope it will give you too.
www.har-tzion.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty much straight from the Hindu tradition . . . just so anyone visiting won't be surprised when they get there.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They'll be surprised anyway once they see my picture in the upper left corner. Wink

Posts: 2881 | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
JB . . . never mind . . .

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The consensus here is that it looks like Franco Harris.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of telya
posted Hide Post
regarding the above
I wanted to tell about this Spiritual Master I met him last Saturday night. A friend took me to his meditation session in Great Neck, New york, when we arrived there was much excitement in the air. He was there.
Just as he came in he started walking between the people, he made a kind of waving movement with his hand, and people fall down in a kind of faint or unconscious state�
This was very impressing. My friend, who felt had the experience from the Master, said he feels energy running all over his body, and a feeling of spiritual happiness.
I really don�t know what exactly that thing he gives to people is; he said it�s called Shakti-Pad, transmission of the experience of enlightenment. Does anybody know something about this?
The Master has a nice website, so if anybody wants to know more about him this is the address: www.har-tzion.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Just as he came in he started walking between the people, he made a kind of waving movement with his hand, and people fall down in a kind of faint or unconscious state�
This was very impressing. My friend, who felt had the experience from the Master, said he feels energy running all over his body, and a feeling of spiritual happiness.
I really don�t know what exactly that thing he gives to people is; he said it�s called Shakti-Pad, transmission of the experience of enlightenment. Does anybody know something about this?

Telya, welcome to the forum. Smiler Please don't cross-post the same information on different threads, however. We're a rather small group here and will come across the info you post, eventually.

What you've shared is a good description of [URL= http://www.llewellynjournal.co...58/]shaktipat[/URL]; it certainly sounds like this man is a shakti master. In reading some of the exchanges on his web site, it also seemed to me that he promotes a mystical spirituality that is respectful of Christianity.

I'd be interested in hearing more of your experiences with this teacher and the community, so please keep us posted.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post