Paperback and digital editions

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safe haven Login/Join

posted
I've been going through a lot of strange stuff with the K of late. Hard to know what's going on exactly; hard to garner any meaning. I even did a google search for "tantric christian shamanism" this morning, which tells you a little of what I'm going through, though not a lot. Threw up listings ranging from the anti-K-it's-all-just-a load-of-witchy-demonic-occult-tomfoolery to actual witchy-demonic-occult-tomfoolery.

Hurrah for shalomplace, a safe/sane haven amid the rocky seas of modern spirituality.
Hurrah for Phil, a beacon of light in the gathering gloom Smiler Smiler .

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you ever seen the picture of the kitten hanging
on by its' claws with the caption, "Hang in There, Baby!"? So precious to me now...

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics...lues/latelament.html

Gathering gloom, oh the futility and vanity of it all! Solomon must have been an existentialist...

Chop wood, carry water...

"First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." - Donovan

Theoretically, shalomplace should not exist. Too many predatory, dishonest and otherwise dysfunctional internet inhabitants. I echo your thanx to
Phil and amplify thusly; THANX PHIL!!! Smiler Smiler Smiler

hang_in_there_baby@getting_thru_it.net

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to be a bit more open to these spiritual crossovers/fusions. But that's quite difficult given the fact that I've already been taken to the edge of sanity by the K. I'm being asked to go there again although I do feel more confident/comfortable because I have Christ this time. It's a weird and wonderful jam packed jumble. Orthodox Christianity and tantra. Whatever next? I ask you. So many echoes of the first K rising - deja vu, the unfolding of premonitions 10 years down the line. Somebody buy me a ticket for the glory train. Toot toot. Next stop Chakraville. I had a dream last night about an elephant doing underwater handstands below a bridge. Full of comedy meaning that one.

Thanks again! Cheers MM!

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stephen you are not grounding your "K". acaveyogi

Posts: 82 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In actual fact I feel remarkably grounded given the circumstances. I don't think that's it. There's a whole history of K activity being worked out here in the context of a human life. I probably exagerate the threat to my sanity at present (dramatic effect, you understand). What gets me is that, in the words of Bob Dylan,

"Something is happening and you don't know what it is, do you, Mr Jones?" - Ballad of a Thin Man(I think).

There are connections, healings, understandings, developments in relationships swimming through my energy field, rippling in my unconscious mind, filtering into my conscious mind and giving hints of great beauty, depth and bliss, with e'er a hint of menace round the edges. We'll see. God is good and He's with me all the time. I guess He doesn't mind a bit of tantra on the side.

posted Hide Post
Whoa Stephen Smiler that was very well put! The true Kundalini is pure sex engery. Riding a sex energy "high", by nature, creates instability and is a ruff energy to mentally control (crazy as a march hare). And it is Mother Nature's way of keeping things stirred up Smiler but at the sametime if you can control "It", "It" will really step you out there to have a look at things. "Dance Creation Dance!" Smiler Love, John

Posts: 82 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mysticalmichael9:
[qb] . . . Theoretically, shalomplace should not exist. Too many predatory, dishonest and otherwise dysfunctional internet inhabitants. I echo your thanx to
Phil and amplify thusly; THANX PHIL!!! Smiler Smiler Smiler

hang_in_there_baby@getting_thru_it.net [/qb]
For sure, Michael et al. Thankfully, not many scoundrels, but we can handle them with the board admin settings if needed. Things were a different story with my previous forum, which was over-run by a few trolls, so I closed it down.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the mystery at the heart of creation unfolding. Unfolding, unfurling. Too deep for me. And it is a dance. David danced. So does James Brown. So did the daughter of Herodias. God is still present. The power of the creator always behind and before the power of the furious creation. Amen, John.